1. July 9, 2020  

Can someone explain me how trade system work?

could someone explain me how trade system work? i have a paladin which price is 720 coins for selling its possible to sell it, and then i could buy a new paladin in the other faction? with the same coins?

Or can i sell other characther for like 100 coins , and then buy factions change with them?

2. July 9, 2020  
    1. To be able to sell on "trade" your account needs to be premium (by purchasing at least 10 Coins)

2. Minimum price is based on gear equipped on your paladin and the one in bank/bag

To lower the price you can set "Equipment only" option and even placing some piece of gear in bag/bank to lower minimum price even more (to increase chance someone will buy your character)

3. Yes, with Coins you gain after selling your chaarcter you are free to buy any paladin you want and to change his faction with "Service" - "Faction change" feature (but you need to wait 3 days before to be able to spend Coins you have gained via Trade)

Btw I am not really sure what is your goal.
    If you already have a paladin and you wanna just play a paladin on opposite faction, then you can change faction of the paladin you already have.
    https://www.warmane.com/account > Service
    Edited: July 9, 2020

3. July 9, 2020  
    thanks, ye well my pally is on alliance 4.2kgs i want to change to horde.

The problem is i cannot buy premiun so i thought thay maybe if i sell an alt, i could get some coins to change my main, but i see is not possible without premium account hahaxd