1. Staff deleted my lvl 80 dk instead of lower one least played lvl 61 paladin...

Hello there i havent been playing since 2018 and i want to ask you i had 2 characters 1 is lvl 61 paladin other 1 was lvl 80 dk i have spent coins on that charater i bought profession on it and you deleted him instead deleting lvl 61 which is lower than my dk it's obvious that i will return to the game just to play my dk i someone leaves for 1-2 years it doesnt mean that u can do with his account what ever you want it doesnt mean that he stopped playing the game and that he will not return to it so u got the money from me back then and now where i am to nowhere i need to start grinding again and maybe to buy some coins to get my other character to that point where my dk was i want you to restore my character it name was Everyday orc dk lvl 80!

2. They don't delete characters after 1-2 years afaik.

Are you sure you didn't get hacked and someone sold it? Look at your trade history.

3. They don't delete characters after 1-2 years afaik.

Are you sure you didn't get hacked and someone sold it? Look at your trade history.
    Im sure i have already checked my history and everything.

4. Open a general ticket or send an e-mail to [email protected] and explain them your issue. Reply might take up to a week.