1. Can I change my name/race with vote points?

Sorry if it's a stupid question but It's not shown to me what services I can use with vote points because I don't have any points and I still didn't reach 1000 achievement points, so I have a few questions.

Can I change my name/race with vote points or is it a coins service only?
    How many points does it cost?
    How many points can I earn in a day by voting?
    Is voting the only way I can earn points or is there other ways I should know of?

Thanks in advance.

2. on what realm?

It is not possible to spend Points on Lordaeron and Frostmourne realm. (and achievements gained on Frostmourne realm do not even unlock the chance to collect Points)

Even if you have 0 Poitns you can see service cost by selecting Blackrock/icecrown/frostwolf as realm

3. you can faction change, race change and rename with points.

rename costs 10 points, race change costs 20 (unsure if rename is included with race change)

you can earn up to 1.2 points per day by voting and this screenshot explains how many points you get (I believe milestones are achievement point based, 1000 for Agent, 2000 for Emissary, up to 5000 for Legate)

And yes, clicking that button is the only way to obtain points. Warmane has, ages ago, stopped being part of the china clickbot farms which are wow private server listings. The point system is a relic from that time, and has been repurposed to now suit as an easier way to gear up your alts

4. on what realm?

It is not possible to spend Points on Lordaeron and Frostmourne realm. (and achievements gained on Frostmourne realm do not even unlock the chance to collect Points)

Even if you have 0 Poitns you can see service cost by selecting Blackrock/icecrown/frostwolf as realm
    Damn I'm Lordaeron so I can't do either with points huh? That sucks

Well thanks anyway