1. placing feeder/spies on Opposite side...
    Haha, this cant be real, the level of tryharding to win a battleground exceedes everything that i can think of.

Not only these guys already BIS premade, they also have to put fake players on the opposite side. Jesus Christ, imagine how long you dont have to see the sun before you start doing things like that.

2. Haha, this cant be real, the level of tryharding to win a battleground exceedes everything that i can think of.

Not only these guys already BIS premade, they also have to put fake players on the opposite side. Jesus Christ, imagine how long you dont have to see the sun before you start doing things like that.
    I absolutely wouldn't be surprised if they did. They're obsessed with HKs. Most of them have over 500k. I don't get the point.

3. The good news is, even Horde is getting tired of *****s from Iron Horde and Idc gotta farm. The last AV I was in as Horde, pretty much everyone who isn't in those guilds was capping GY and completing objectives. We turned a 40 min farm-fest into a 15 min quick win. These so called "pvp guilds" are filled with some of the most toxic and inconsiderate people you will find on this server. I am glad people are starting to see them for what they are.

4. That's why their guild name is litteraly "I dont care, gotta farm" it's all about HK's.

5. Thats why i stopped playing bgs/pvp/arena. It just isnt fun anymore.

6. Thats why i stopped playing bgs/pvp/arena. It just isnt fun anymore.
    What does arena have to do with people doing BS like this? Arenas have their own sets of problems.

First 12