1. Horde feeding BG with Alliance toons

So what's up with people from Horde guild "Idc gotta farm" placing feeder/spies on Alliance side in AV? This has been happening a lot lately. Especially with someone named Christinn.

2. I got into the natural habit of checking if the Blackrock chars on my team are going to move when going up against them.

You can't report them for it because you can't actually provide evidence since it's impossible to prove.

3. Seen christinn on bgs and never noticed this feeding theory, but even if this happen its negligible, more important is where is lower bracket for horde?
    70% of battlegrounds are bis 6.5k vs 3k gs people cause no lower bracket.

4. Yup. Seen that and others doing the same ****. It's nothing new here, really. I reckon they do it to help AV pop for their buddies. It's cancer, but what can you do about it.

5. So what's up with people from Horde guild "Idc gotta farm" placing feeder/spies on Alliance side in AV? This has been happening a lot lately. Especially with someone named Christinn.
    Is this really supprising? It's been going on since server first launched a decade ago, The spies thing not the feeding.
    Today I saw a intresting character, from Lordaeron in my IoC, He stood in base as a ghost and screamed profanities at Horde for not defending while he didnt ress for around 10 minutes, This is a rather growing problem as more and more players choose to give up at the ressurection spirit not even trying after loosing the first encounter they had and lets be honest here, everyone who reports AFK check only if they haven't moved from the starting position, so these people fly under the radar.

Seen christinn on bgs and never noticed this feeding theory, but even if this happen its negligible, more important is where is lower bracket for horde?
    70% of battlegrounds are bis 6.5k vs 3k gs people cause no lower bracket.
    They changed the brackets to suit Frostmourne players, So if you get any item that's not currently available on frostmourne you're going to the upper brackets, even if your full green and got 1 item from halls of stone / halls of lighting or newer dungeons.
    Thats why the BG's are filled with lowbies again.
    Edited: July 12, 2020

6. They changed the brackets to suit Frostmourne players, So if you get any item that's not currently available on frostmourne you're going to the upper brackets, even if your full green and got 1 item from halls of stone / halls of lighting or newer dungeons.
    Thats why the BG's are filled with lowbies again.
    I know, but there should be another low bracket for icecrown/lorda, cause pvp now look silly, most battlegrounds im the only one above 6k, rest are maximum 232 item level players, sometimes few 245/251 from from blackrock, while alliance(not premade) often average gs is 6k.

7. I know, but there should be another low bracket for icecrown/lorda, cause pvp now look silly, most battlegrounds im the only one above 6k, rest are maximum 232 item level players, sometimes few 245/251 from from blackrock, while alliance(not premade) often average gs is 6k.
    They won't do that because the queue time would be long again and they think/know that majority prefers short queue times over the quality of bg.

8. I wonder what Warmane consider are "long queue times" seems to me all BG's (except on the middle of the night) pops instantly. Both on my Alliance and Horde toons.

9. I'm sure what happened to me and others in those AVs was negligible when compared to the history of Warmane or whatever. But it is very real to those who only get a few hours of game time a week and somehow continuously get queued into premade AV that you can't win. Isn't this clearly an abuse of the queuing system?

10. Well premades are considered a supported way of doing BG's, There's even addons you can use to increase your BG group to create massive premades (like the once with 40 multiboxers).
    A lot of times in my BG's people scream it's a premade but it isn't, They are just very geared, cordinated PvP players and my team has 9/10 people with less then 6k gs and around 500 resiliance at best.
    BG's can be very random but usually if the enemy team is just slightly better, it ends up as a GY farm until the end, it dosen't take much for that point to be reached.

11. I have nothing against premades. I know that addon, and I have used it in the past. I also understand the vast majority of BGs are simply not going to appear balanced because small advantages can quickly snowball into complete domination. It's just tiring when multiple teammates are obviously trying to sabotage any chances of winning and sometimes even openly proclaim they are helping the other side. It is also anything but random when the same individuals, such as Christinn, repeatedly doing this in multiple AVs. I find it hard to believe that this is also a supported way of doing BGs.

12. I wonder what Warmane consider are "long queue times" seems to me all BG's (except on the middle of the night) pops instantly. Both on my Alliance and Horde toons.
    Before the mercenary mode and creating the joint BG queue for alliance could go up to 10 minutes, while the horde one was instant. And since there were less MBers, all BGS apart from AV were pretty much dominated by the Aliance.

13. battlegrounds and WG are totally crap and toxic , multiboxer on top of premade on top of bis chars on top of aids on top of corona

14. Before the mercenary mode and creating the joint BG queue for alliance could go up to 10 minutes, while the horde one was instant. And since there were less MBers, all BGS apart from AV were pretty much dominated by the Aliance.
    You're right but that was as you said before the mercenary mode, and also the PvP community at that time only went Alliance, VERY few people was doing serious pvp on Horde side, Which showed considering the Horde was loosing 9/10 BG's, You should have seen the forums at that time, People went alliance mostly because of arenas and how op the Human racial is in arenas.

This was a problem, Mercenary mode was the perfect solution, Warmane even made it optional to opt in or out from it incase people didn't want it, While other private server (and warmane did this too) just closed the option to create a new Alliance toon all together, Forcing people into Horde or the other way around.

To get back on topic thought I don't se this problem occuring again, and if Alliance face long queue time it's their choice, either you opt in for mercenary or you wait in queue.

It's just tiring when multiple teammates are obviously trying to sabotage any chances of winning and sometimes even openly proclaim they are helping the other side.
    I think that classifies as disrupting gameplay should it not?

15. You're right but that was as you said before the mercenary mode, and also the PvP community at that time only went Alliance, VERY few people was doing serious pvp on Horde side, Which showed considering the Horde was loosing 9/10 BG's, You should have seen the forums at that time, People went alliance mostly because of arenas and how op the Human racial is in arenas.

PVP arena community still mostly goes Alliance. The difference is that BG PVP community goes Horde because you are less lazy to create premades and have a few exploiters like Kenz and the like that lead you to easier victories. BG balance changed and it also changed thanks to you guys having more successful PVE guilds.

I did see it since I've been here for almost a decade. I remember one of the mods having a magnificent idea to address the BG imbalance that went like this: "if you don't like losing swap over to the winning side".

12 Last