1. Improving Graphics in WotLK

I downloaded the WotLK client that 'Includes new character models from Legion', but it appears legion character models are not included. So I am seeking to improve the graphics of my WotLK client. I found a modpack called 'StygianCore HD Client Upgrade'. It looks like this modpack does more than just graphics however. From the modpack would I be safe using only the below patches? I do not want to get flagged by the anti-cheat system of Warmane. I know there are other graphics mods out there, what do others use on Warmane? Thanks

https://stygianthebest.github.io/pro...iancoreclient/
    PATCH-B.MPQ - WOD HD Player Models By Leeviathan
    PATCH-D.MPQ - WOD HD Goblins by Leeviathan
    PATCH-F.MPQ - HD Creatures 1 By Finsternis
    PATCH-H.MPQ - HD Creatures 2 By Finsternis
    PATCH-J.MPQ - HD Druids + Stag Travel Form By Leeviathan
    PATCH-S.MPQ - Better Sunlight Effects “Sun Light Alpha” by Nicola
    PATCH-T.MPQ - HD Environment Textures “TileSet 0.95” By Finsternis
    PATCH-W.MPQ - WOD Lava/Slime
    PATCH-X.MPQ - Cataclysm Trees By Leeviathan
    PATCH-Y.MPQ - Enhanced Blood Splatter

2. Same question here, i have download woltk that includes the legion characters. I have everything set to ultra and i cant see legeion characters models. Also would like to include legion creatures. If there is any guide on this it will be much apreciate it. Thanks!

3. I did what I posted above and everything is working fine

4. They've removed the Legion models. It's same as the (old) client. Those new models used to cause a lot of crashing.

If you want to spice up your WoW graphics, I recommend checking out this Legion Creature Models for WoTLK 3.3.5 + Updated Character Models. -thread.