1. Question about hunter pet specializations

So after playing hunter through some 40ish levels in one day i noticed something is off, beast mastery.

Pets can select pet specializations, and notably one of them is damage focused and one is for tanking.

One has a passive skill called "Great Stamina" giving a pet 12% more health.
    Other has a passive skill called "Spiked Collar" giving pet 10% attack, 10% attack speed etc.

Through interchanging between these specializations i noticed my pet hp never changes, even though it gets and loses the "great stamina" passive.
    Same with "spiked collar" i tested on mob of same level and same type, damage didn't change at all.

So my question is, even after testing I can see they are broken, but I need confirmation from others that they don't work at all? I couldn't find anything in bugtracker.

Other usable active use skills work just fine, only passives seem to be not working.

2. Nevermind I found the solution to the issue, I have to dismiss and summon pet again, that resets the state and applies all passive buffs again.