1. Will I be banned for needing on OS item

Hello I kinda main as resto druid but getting stale lately and wanted to try feral druid and if I need on feral DPS items on RDF will I get banned?

2. If somebody reported you for it, yes.

3. not if you type "ok if i need for os" and everyone says yes.

4. not if you type "ok if i need for os" and everyone says yes.
    They can say yes, then still screenshot him needing it. I wouldn't bother with OS items in ****ty RDF. Do FoS PoS ToC premades where you are able to change MS rolls (if the party leader agrees).

5. i think no if it is no loot rules when u go dung. if u want u can need all what u can (like in rdf groups). but when people do loot rules (lke in icc groups) they make looter person and etc. so if no rules no looter and random loot u can need any item no matter MS or OS or u want sell it to NPC and get 10 gold for it
    Edited: July 13, 2020

6. i think no if it is no loot rules when u go dung. if u want u can need all what u can (like in rdf groups). but when people do loot rules (lke in icc groups) they make looter person and etc. so if no rules no looter and random loot u can need any item no matter MS or OS or u want sell it to NPC and get 10 gold for it
    You might want to re-read the rules section before you get banned for ninja looting.

7. i think no if it is no loot rules when u go dung. if u want u can need all what u can (like in rdf groups). but when people do loot rules (lke in icc groups) they make looter person and etc. so if no rules no looter and random loot u can need any item no matter MS or OS or u want sell it to NPC and get 10 gold for it
    Stop spreading misinformation. Of course ninja loot rules obeys You when You're in dungeon and yes, You can be banned for ninja looting when needing item for OS.