1. Banned for "disrupting gameplay", but I honestly dont know why.

Hi Warmane support.
    I was recently temp banned for "disrupting gameplay" after a wintergrasp match (dont know if related or not)

I just finished a spicy wintergrasp match, started farming some ore and killing some fire elementals. Done farming, so i hearth to Dalaran. Went to go make some coffee while i hearth and came back to "temporarily suspended for disrupting gameplay".

I honestly dont know what/who's gameplay i disrupted and how. I kindly ask wether i can get some clarity on why I was banned, so i can refrain from doing that in the future.

I think its very, very unlikely but is it possible that i got hacked and did something unethical in that 5 minutes of being afk? I doubt that though. I honestly have no idea what i did that would warrant a ban, maybe it could've been accidental?

I was not at my computer during the ban so I didnt get to read the whisper from Warmane staff. I was told to check my email, but to no avail. No email from Warmane as of yet. Im completely in the dark here, so any information/help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

2. from what i've seen disrupting gameplay is generally for refusing to leave a rdf, and asking for/demanding a kick.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

"Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay. Examples of such are: Resetting NPCs while other players joust with them on Argent Tournament and joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff."

3. What Skuddy said, but to add on it's not like they instantly ban - you could've done something a week ago and they finally looked at the report/finished their investigation and then banned you.

4. What Skuddy said, but to add on it's not like they instantly ban - you could've done something a week ago and they finally looked at the report/finished their investigation and then banned you.
    Most likely something that happened 3-5 days ago, plus few days because slow weekends.