1. Virtual world is SAFE environment. No one can hurt you, unless you let them.

But I wont accept an mongoloids screaming and harrasing others just because they can, cause they gotta compensate something.
    How would it work in your world, what's the line, exactly and precisely? You should be banned now because you called people "mongoloids"? That hurt me, I have Mongol herritage, you insulted me really bad, what punishment you should receive now?
    Maybe you start to realize how ridiculous this is? Or its rules for thee, but not for me?

And Disktrasa, I'm sorry you feel that way, I just want to get to the bottom, so things are defined. Then we can productively agree or diagree, until then, while its some vague "umg wordxz hurte" I will disagree.
    Edited: July 14, 2020

2. Virtual world is SAFE environment. No one can hurt you, unless you let them.

How would it work in your world, what's the line, exactly and precisely? You should be banned now because you called people "mongoloids"? That hurt me, I have Mongol herritage, you insulted me really bad, what punishment you should receive now?
    Maybe you start to realize how ridiculous this is? Or its rules for thee, but not for me?

And Disktrasa, I'm sorry you feel that way, I just want to get to the bottom, so things are defined. Then we can productively agree or diagree, until then, while its some vague "umg wordxz hurte" I will disagree.
    Sorry but I won't continue this topic, simply, cause it leads nowhere. You are totally closed for any discussion, seeing just a tip of Your nose. I wrote earlier exactly what I (me, as a human) would consider too much. I have nothing aganist strong words in web environment, work, sports, evenings with friends etc. However, I won't accept (and never will) wishing someone death, wishing death to their families, anything connected with this - no matter the reason. And if You don't see a difference between this and calling someone a moron, mongoloid or even worse words You should probably vist an psychiatrist, the sooner the better, cause imo You're potentialy dangerous (sociopath) person irl. To be honest I think that You gotta live in very poor, corrupted, sad place, cause as we see, You lost all the hope for any good changes.

You won't define it perfectly, cause its not possible. There is no clear line and everyone have their own border. That doesn't matter we should give up and just leave it like that cause "its always been like that and noone died yet (probably)". If everyone would think like that we wouldnt evolve at all as society. Same for new inventions, with this attitude You'll never need a new things, cause we we've been using old one for years and its good. Too bad You don't see how short-minded it is.

It's actually quite interesting topic, but as I said, I hardly consider it at discussion with You at all, so I'll just pass here.
    Edited: July 15, 2020

3. Thank you for your diagnosis doctor.

I see you realize that what you want to achieve is impossible by banning people or making virtuous topics.

To change the world individuals have to change on their own, world is comprised of a bunch of individuals. I never told anyone to kill themselves, I did my part. You tough, call me psychopath, mongloid, disregarding how that makes me feel because your definition is the "right one", right? - hypocrite. You can't force evolution, that will only lead to suffering, greatly multiplied cmpared to few dudes saying "kill yourself".

You call me short minded, but I think that describes you better. You are right, there is no discussion, all that came from you is "I don't like this thing, I cant define it, I know nothing about it, but lets act on it" some happy-go-lucky-rainbow wish, I adore naive people, but it'ss too much for me. And some weird ad hominem insult, I guess, or whatever you tried there.
    Edited: July 15, 2020

4. Thank you for your diagnosis doctor.

I see you realize that what you want to achieve is impossible by banning people or making virtuous topics.

To change the world individuals have to change on their own, world is comprised of a bunch of individuals. I never told anyone to kill themselves, I did my part. You tough, call me psychopath, mongloid, disregarding how that makes me feel because your definition is the "right one", right? - hypocrite. You can't force evolution, that will only lead to suffering, greatly multiplied cmpared to few dudes saying "kill yourself".

You call me short minded, but I think that describes you better. You are right, there is no discussion, all that came from you is "I don't like this thing, I cant define it, I know nothing about it, but lets act on it" some happy-go-lucky-rainbow wish, I adore naive people, but it'ss too much for me. And some weird ad hominem insult, I guess, or whatever you tried there.
    Yea, You missed 100% of my points, I don't think that You even read my previous posts at all. To be honest I don't even know if You are trolling for now or not.

Tip for future - don't treat arguments or different opinion like personal attack. I didn't called You psychopath, You should read post again. I didn't called You mongoloid etc, I was saying it in neutral-way, but the fact You reffered it to Yourself is well, not my problem. Some individuals won't change on their own for various reasons and they should be educated or disciplined, just like with kids.

You can't force evolution, that will only lead to suffering, greatly multiplied cmpared to few dudes saying "kill yourself" - I was talking about social evolution, not evolution itself (physical adjustion). And of course You can force it or give it a push - humanity is doing it probably from begining. The best example here can be amount of convicts which came back to normal life and countries like Norway show that if You treat em right (not always good, but adequatly), this number is increasing. Second example is connected to charity and help towards homeless and sick people. Educated society tends to do it more and there are some reasons behind it, one of them is expansion of awareness. And to expanse this awareness it doesnt require just You to change, but also to spreaad it toward others.

Last thing - "I don't like this thing, I cant define it, I know nothing about it, but lets act on it" You said to me. Where I told my opinion is the only right one? I said imo several times when writing posts (imo = in my opinion). I'm not changing anything, I'm not harrassing other ppl with different opinion, I'm not chasing anyone for it - all I do is having a loose discussion about quite interesting topic on an old game forum, establishing my point of view, thats all. No need to have special feeling about or treat it personal, so don't act like we are making a binding decisions here.

Too bad noone alse want to show their point of view, cause it would remain interesting, otherwise its better to let it sink.
    Edited: July 16, 2020

5. Allright, I was exaggerating to make a point. But the bit about psychopath and my poor people stench coming from me was clearly with a target.

So any insults are ok, unless it specifically has theme about "killing yourself", since topic was "ban everyone permanently who says this", even if you initiate with "you dummy person", "you are so poor that all you have in life is misery", "You are psycho, go see a doctor" or and the person responds with "kill yourself" - he is instantly guilty and deserves... what? Your bit about Norwegian prisons confused me, so we instantly threat them good or we punish them or what?

Or anything goes unless you specificaly target the person? You can say "I don't like monogloids", thats allright, but if you say "you are mongoloid" thats offence?

I guess it's nice to just rant 'how nice it would be if everyone treated others kindly", I agree. Online world is evolving, you cant even compare how it was 10 yearsa ago with present(it is evolved without a force, what a miracle). And I'm not saying we should grow a third arm, I actually am talking about social evolution. You forgot the one little truth, people wont learn unless they want to. Of coarse you can do it in the name of "grand utopia where everyone is kind", chain them to chairs, glue their eyes open, starve them and give food only if they are learning things, but that is just brainwashing. In the end everyone will agree, so that is how successful "forcing evolution" scenario looks like. Is their suffering worth it for the greater good?

6. Banning might seem a bit harsh in some cases so why don't Warmane mute people instead, if someone is caught spewing profanities that everyone finds offensive, simply a behaviour not acceptable by any standards but it isn't bannable cause it dosen't fall under "Racism" or whatever, Muting that person for some time would work wonder, lets say a week? a month? why is it only ban ban ban on this server.

7. Most of these people just needs to release some steam, it's a side effect that happends a lot of players when playing too much PvP
    Nah they're just insecure little sheets that can't handle the fact that they're insecure little sheets. They rage at others to try to protect their fragile ego. When their team loses in soloq, it can't be their fault because they're great players (haha jk) carrying others, but are inexplicably stuck at sheet ratings.

Whenever this happens I tell these little sheets to fukc themselves and to put me on avoid and queue into me if they dare. Not many do it, so it's obvious how little confidence they have.

8. Nah they're just insecure little sheets that can't handle the fact that they're insecure little sheets.
    It is a pretty known fact that the most competitive PvP games available now (that's for free especially) have the most toxic community, Too much PvP just brings the bad out from a lot of people, Not everyone looses their cool of course, But I don't think it's all about insecurity.

First 123