1. Other player for no reason tells me to kill myself, seriously?

So i am playing casually bg, when some dude starts to /w me **** talk on me, then tells me to kill my self, is this for real warmane?

Hope this time you do something about this!

https://imgur.com/p29Ik9q

I'd like to see this solved, and him banned, this is shame! not everyone would feel the same to see it, we know what happened to one of the nicest streamers last day because of comments like this, please remain from talking like this to others. This isnt nice.
    However i see its only lvl 55, but i believe it must be hassanova who's behind all this. He started all first.
    Edited: July 12, 2020

2. I've reported in ticket, general inquries, reported in HEAD GM PM, posted here, really hope someone from staff is actually gonna spend his time and punish this type of act! As this is really sad to see, this behavior from that kid, could someone cause big trauma, we all know what happened to Reckful . You may not know, how it feels, but to someone who struggle from suicide thinking it can be difficult. Please remain from jokes like that, it is not joke! Hope this at end gets punishment with perma ban!

3. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ignore

Forums are not the place for reporting. You can open up a ticket ingame and that's all you can do.
    If this does get classified as harassment (doubt) it's a 3day ban, not permanent.
    Consider hiding chat if you don't want to see messages from other players.

4. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Ignore

Forums are not the place for reporting. You can open up a ticket ingame and that's all you can do.
    If this does get classified as harassment (doubt) it's a 3day ban, not permanent.
    Consider hiding chat if you don't want to see messages from other players.
    Ticket ingame is opened a month ago, still not responded, not sure is it even possible to get answer??
    WTF?? 3 days only??

5. Imagine being this much of a sensitive snowflake. If it was up to you would you jail people irl who are rude? You're complaining about rude people on the INTERNET and not only that but expecting others to remove (ban) them because you can't press an ignore button which exists for this very reason.

Grow a spine or go play single player games.

6. Imagine being upset for a month about usual every-day trashtalk. I don't know, but I think you need to face your problems, because this is not normal. Players don't care about things like these, its just another day. Some even get a kick out of these doofuses trying to provoke them with this kind of stuff, it's good fun.

And imagine wasting time of staff with your nothing, when people who actually need help wait 5 days.

7. and yep here we are.. Reckful killed himself because of disease he had. You dont even know how someone could react due to words like that. So lame of all you.

8. Only lame thing here is your cry and demand of ban for this player. Either be mature or quiet any competitive multiplayer game

9. Only lame thing here is your cry and demand of ban for this player. Either be mature or quiet any competitive multiplayer game
    Issue here is that those type of words can affect someone's health, you must be aware! Reckful was person who died cause he couldn't stand cruel world, and stupid people.
    You should learn that aint the way you should be talking to other players, no matter what. You dont have to understand how it can affect someone, but dont **** about it, as you dont know how sickness can affect someone.

10. So you hijack a tragedy to push some sort of agenda here? Show some respect. It is real simple, remove yourself from this kind of environment if you cant handle it.
    I cant even find a good comparison to show how dumb is what you are saying. It's like you are afraid of speed, go on the freeway and yell at everyone to slow down. Get off the freeway you weirdo.

11. Ticket ingame is opened a month ago, still not responded, not sure is it even possible to get answer??
    WTF?? 3 days only??
    In your screenshot we can see that you have an open ticket that has received a response. Or is the screenshot also a month old?

12. if you're so fragile that words on a screen from a complete stranger actually bother you, get the !@#$ off the internet.

13. In your screenshot we can see that you have an open ticket that has received a response. Or is the screenshot also a month old?
    I have opened ticket ingame for over a month with no response yet.

14. Issue here is that those type of words can affect someone's health, you must be aware! Reckful was person who died cause he couldn't stand cruel world, and stupid people.
    You should learn that aint the way you should be talking to other players, no matter what. You dont have to understand how it can affect someone, but dont **** about it, as you dont know how sickness can affect someone.
    If you are seriously this sensitive, close your computer, disconnect from the internet and delete all your social media accounts. You are clearly too sensitive to enter the internet unsupervised. Go dig up your sandbox toys and go be a happy kid with no clue of what the real world is like.

If you're gonna have this kind of reaction of every typical internet butt hurt troll kid, you ain't gonna last long. Oh boy and will they dig their claws into you for being such an easy and fragile prey.

What the **** are you, Karen? "This guy told me to this, CAN I SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER?!?"

Even those with illnesses, sicknesses and mental conditions knows that butt hurt kid's rant behind a computer screen has no value.

What's the point of pulling Reckful to this topic, are you comparing your situation to his... tasteless

15. Hey Silverflos, I'm sorry for all the insensitive and disgusting responses many have given you to this post. It's so sad to see these people accept that "it's just life, deal with it", because doing so gives validation to the toxic people in this world. I hope this person who said such a cruel thing to you gets banned, and best case scenario, learns from it. It is true, the world of full of filthy people, but the worst people of all are the ones that validate and enable them.

Take care.

123 Last