1. Not receiving AH emails

Hi there, since 2-3 days im not receiving pre-buy Auction House emails, just the sold ones. I thought would fix with a reload
    or closing the client. What can i do?

Thanks

2. Ye, seems like an idea to stop "omg my gold disappeared" complaints.
    You can look at incoming gold from your sales in "My Auctions" tab. There are timers and everything.
    Another fun fact, if you have 50+ pending incoming sales, despite the fact that your mailbox is empty you wont be able to receive any mails(mailbox is full).

3. Yep i can see the incoming gold/notification on My Auctions..but i just want to understand why isn't working anymore the "Pre-notification"..or it's just for me(some bug). Since im always selling, its quite handy not always have to check "My auctions"..if i sell or not.

4. ..but i just want to understand why isn't working anymore the "Pre-notification"..or it's just for me(some bug).
    I'm not sure, but it looks like they made those letters "invisible", because too many people could not grasp the concept and thought their gold was not coming from AH, just an empty letters. Maybe this is how it's supposed to be, I don't remember.