1. transmogrification system

Hi! First me english is not good and i use translate. Sorry

I have opened this post because the current system requires scroll of deception. Wouldn't it be better to use an NPC or increase the drop ratio? I have cleaned naxx10 for 3 weeks and even several times in 25 and I have not obtained any scroll. I understand that for arenas / bg's I can also get it but I don't like pvp. ps: Sorry for the inconvenience if you don't understand me. As I explained, I don't speak English

2. The scroll drops are low % per kill. You may have just experienced bad RNG, that's all. I think it's better to have the scrolls as drops, so it encourages people to play the content instead of walking to a vendor and get what they want.

I mainly do ICC and TOGC25 on weekly basis, and I'd wager I'm around 1 scroll/week ratio, but I raid with multiple toons. Making it 50+ bosses a week.

3. Hello, iam from Icecrown realm, and i would like to talk about why you cant transmog the main hand with some one hand items? Since its Main Hand mace why i cant transmog the one hand mace into it? Doesnt make me to any sense tho :)

4. If a NPC sold scrolls for massive amounts of gold, I would defo buy loads of them... It seems like a good way to take gold out of the economy, much better than feeling we are being robbed by Warmane every xmas with a gold squish. I BG alot and rarely do they drop, only had 5 in the years I've been playing here. I would play more and grind gold if there was a buy-able option for these's scrolls.