1. Previous Outages

Hey, so I know everyone's pretty aware of the outage atm but how do these things usually go down? Surely this has happened in the past, right?

Like couple hours or couple days?

2. A similar thing happened some weeks ago, took like 20mins-ish iirc

Idk about other incidents since I've just returned fairly recently

3. A similar thing happened some weeks ago, took like 20mins-ish iirc

Idk about other incidents since I've just returned fairly recently
    gnarly, thanks

4. So its not on my end for Frostmourne? The server is down?
    Edit : I started today so a bit confused on whats going on, Thanks before hand!
    Edited: July 13, 2020 Reason: 2

5. It's taking longer than usual, it seems. They're taking their sweet time. Have they try turning it off and back on? xD

6. So its not on my end for Frostmourne? The server is down?
    Edit : I started today so a bit confused on whats going on, Thanks before hand!
    Oh you picked a hell of a time to join! haha
    Liiiiiiive, Lordaeron! Breaaaaathe!! Devs putting CPR on these servers right now.

It's taking longer than usual, it seems. They're taking their sweet time. Have they try turning it off and back on? xD
    I've been waiting maybe an hour now. It's not so bad. Some places takes maybe days to work properly. I played D3 Vanilla. Error 36 and Error 37 were very real, let me tell you. I'm sure these guys can get it working before lunch time hahaha

7. I just started recently as well and just hit lvl 60 and had gone to Outland early this morning. Was very excited to keep going because I loved TBC. Hoping it'll be back up by the afternoon when I can try to sneak in an hour or so after lunch. lol

8. It's the end of the world as we know it

9. If restarting the PC and restarting the router doesn't fix the server problems, this goes out of my knowledge of IT.

10. Now warmane.com is down, too! :(
    I am in!

Go devs!

Edit
    I am able to log in only. Cannot choose realm yet.

12 Last