1. Malkorok Fanfiction

The Siege of Ogrimmar has taken its toll on the True Horde. Garrosh Hellscream’s followers fall before the might of the Darkspear Rebellion. A pride that started to resemble desperation has fully plagued the mind of the young Warchief. Between he and the remainder of the Kor’Kron rested a chest. Foul and twisted energy constantly spilled out of the box. It was as if whatever malevolent force resided within wanted to escape. Garrosh looked at it with intrigue.

“Kor’Kron, this power will fuel our pride as Orcs of the True Horde. Our birthright is to conquer and RULE ALL OF AZEROTH!” His words were quickly followed by cheers and words of approval from his posse. Silence slowly returned to the room.

“Before we use this power en masse, I will need to test-“
    “I volunteer, Garrosh-Sama!” Malkorok stepped forward. The Dragonmaw Orc was one of Hellscream’s most trusted lieutenants.

“Malkorok-Chan...You have done everything in the name of unwavering faith of the True Horde and your Warchief. With your willpower being as strong as it is you will certainly endure this experimentation. Come up here.”

Upon hearing such appraisal, Malkorok was speechless. The closer he got to his Gary-Sama, the tenser he became.

Though The Underhold was lit by fire, Garrosh was Malkorok’s light. The latter had admired everything about the son of Grom—even his body.

“Warchief...I...I...” Garrosh pulled the Orc toward him and held him tightly.

“That’s enough, my sweet Malkorok-Chan” he whispered. The tenseness left the Kor’Kron lieutenant. “What you are about to do is also an act of commitment to our relationship.”

In the heat of combat, General Nazgrim felt the romantic energy seeping from the chambers behind him. This distraction would cause his defeat at the hands of adventurers. With his final breath, he muttered:

“It...It should have been me...”

2. bruh, when it started I though it was an epic story of warriors