1. My tier 8 Holy BiS List (Frostmourne)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Hello Holy Paladins on Frostmourne, I have created a quick list of BiS items you should aim for in Ulduar that will be released soon. The list was made for my own reference, and thus is not super detailed, but I decided to share it in case anyone gets some use out of it. It simply has the equipment slot along with an upgrade being numbered from best to worst.

This list also assumes you are BiS from Tier 7 content, which I personally am except for my shield.

Stat focuses should be Intellect and then Haste, and so the gear choices mainly focus on that. MP5 is nearly useless and should be avoided. Crit is a bit better than MP5, but still below average, and should never be prioritized instead of Haste. I won't argue why, you can do the research for yourself. Thus focus are items with first SP/Haste/Crit, then SP/Haste/MP5, while items with SP/Crit/MP5 are almost always avoided. Items with more sockets are also extremely important as it provides even more intellect. This is the first tier where caster rings have sockets available, making them particularly powerful upgrades.

The trinkets assume you have the two BiS ones already (Sapphire Owl and Greatness Deck). The only major upgrade is Pandora's Plea which replaces Sapphire Owl.

The libram will never change throughout the entire expansion, you use the one that reduces Holy Light mana cost, so that is why none are listed.

Finally, you should aim to break your 4 piece of Tier 7 as late as possible, it is extremely useful throughout progression, but eventually the stat gains from better gear will outweigh it. The Tier 8 set bonuses are very weak and should not be focused, Tier 8 pieces are only selected if their stats are superior.
    Edited: July 14, 2020

2. Hey.

Its great that you put a list like this together, especially with other options! It's good to have alternatives as there are undoubtedly items that you probably will never get in Ulduar unless you end up purchasing them (namely the gloves and boots).

Your list pretty much aligns with mine as well apart from the belt; consider Star-Beaded Clutch.
    You end up with 7 more intellect, 23 more haste, and 11 more spellpower than the crafted belt. While the spirit is useless, i feel this is still an upgrade and your t8 bis, especially because there won't be much competition for this belt after the resto/balance druids pick it up.

3. Nice pickup that I missed, I'll add it in, thanks!