1. Misdirection Not Working With Volley

*I figured it out, nevermind. Stags stun and Aggro drops*

On Frostmourne, I've been noticing I sometimes seem to take aggro on AOE pulls even when I'm misdirecting.

I started experimenting with misdirecting my pet and then casting volley on groups of mobs, and I noticed that I seem to be pulling aggro from my pet while the 4 seconds of misdirect is still up, which doesn't seem to make sense. Normally it seems to be on the third or fourth wave of the volley. Is there some kind of limit to the number of damaging attacks that can be misdirected?

If anyone wants to confirm, I've been pulling Stags in Howling Fjord. I cast misdirect on my wolf, have him attack, and then volley once he's in the group. And I somehow pull aggro...

Is this a bug, or is this intended?
    Edited: July 13, 2020 Reason: Not a bug

2. Bcoz there full of bugs. Stags in Howling Fiords (on some other mobs) can disoriented even BM and their pet under Beast Within/Bestial Wrath (with immunity to all this effects!). When they use disoriented on pet, they charge for player bcoz pet disoriented. Also they can use this abilty over deterrence(!!!).

Also there some bugs with Growl of pets - seems it not scaling with RAP of hunter and AP of pet. And auto-buff and auto-heal of pet also bugeed - it must generate A LOT of threat (like Silverback, Serene Dust, Wolf special, Turtle shield. Warp and so on).

This is formula for Growl Threat generation:

!The sub-60 forumla is RAP Threshold = 17.5 * Pet Level - 140

The level 70 Threshold is 1955-1959, which would be almost exactly 30 * Pet Level - 140. Perhaps this is the formula for over 70.

That would make the 80 RAP Threshold 2260 and the overall formula for a level 80: (1234 + (Hunter AP - 2260)*1.25) *(1 + Points in Guard Dog * .1) = Threat/Growl!
    Edited: July 19, 2020

3. @Najatar
    if you find bugs you should report them here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker