1. Rotation Priority

Hey

So I get the rotation priority but i'm uncertain wether it's sometimes worth holding of or not. I'll give an example below.

Judgement is on CD but comes off cooldown in 1s, but Exorcism is off CD.

Would I rather wait for the judgement to come off CD or go ahead with the exorcism anyways? same scenario with whatever priority ability is around 0.5-1s from coming off cd compared to a weaker ability

2. The Basic Rotation..

Basic clash resolution is as follows: HoW > Judgement > CS > DS > Consecration > Exorcism > Holy Wrath
    At T10 levels of gear, Judgement > DS > CS > HoW > Consecrate > Exorcism > Holy Wrath is theorized to be the most dps.
    For modified clash resolutions, see below.

After many months of facerolling, sadly not much has changed and we still use FCFS (First Come First Serve) as our "rotation". What this means is basically that it is better to hit a dps skill that is off cooldown - any skill - rather than wait a second for a certain skill to be ready. In the event that multiple skills are off cooldown, use the clash resolution above to prioritize what to use first; these are sorted by DPS, not Damage per Cast.

sourcee : https://web.archive.org/web/20100629...updated_3_3_a/

3. Hey man , Does HoW stands for Hammer of Wrath ? if so how can be the first spell to be casted when it only can be used when enemy is 20% HP below ?

4. The Basic Rotation..

Basic clash resolution is as follows: HoW > Judgement > CS > DS > Consecration > Exorcism > Holy Wrath
    At T10 levels of gear, Judgement > DS > CS > HoW > Consecrate > Exorcism > Holy Wrath is theorized to be the most dps.
    For modified clash resolutions, see below.

After many months of facerolling, sadly not much has changed and we still use FCFS (First Come First Serve) as our "rotation". What this means is basically that it is better to hit a dps skill that is off cooldown - any skill - rather than wait a second for a certain skill to be ready. In the event that multiple skills are off cooldown, use the clash resolution above to prioritize what to use first; these are sorted by DPS, not Damage per Cast.

sourcee : https://web.archive.org/web/20100629...updated_3_3_a/
    Hey man , Does HoW stands for Hammer of Wrath ? if so how can be the first spell to be casted when it only can be used when enemy is 20% HP below ?

5. Hey man , Does HoW stands for Hammer of Wrath ? if so how can be the first spell to be casted when it only can be used when enemy is 20% HP below ?
    Yes, it is Hammer of Wrath. You cast highest priority spell that you can cast, meaning you cast HoW only below 20%.

6. Yes, it is Hammer of Wrath. You cast highest priority spell that you can cast, meaning you cast HoW only below 20%.
    Oh okay was cast priority my bad here , thanks for that :)