1. Please fix the who list

The refresh time is awful, can't refresh it right away after refreshing it first time! And please don't tell me to use bug tracker because it dosen't help, and please don't tell me that reporting bugs is against the rules because I just saw many posts here reporting about issues...
    Thank You
    Edited: July 15, 2020

2. Care to explain? "The issue" isn't very helpful. What's the problem?

And if there is a bug report it in the bugtracker.

3. There isn't anything wrong with /who as far as I know.
    Also, complaining about bugs on the forums is against the rules: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141

4. If you search on "The" for exampel you get list on people whos in a guild with "the" in their name, maybe that's what confuses you.

5. then just use the correct /who notation...

if you want to look at a zone, look for
    Code:
    /who z-"name"
    as in Z for Zone

if you want to look at a guild, look for
    Code:
    /who g-"name"
    as in G for Guild

if you want to look at a specific player, look for
    Code:
    /who n-"name"
    as in N for Name

if you want to look at members of a class, look for
    Code:
    /who c-"name"
    as in C for Class

if you want to see race, look for
    Code:
    /who r-"name"
    as in R for Race

you can also combine them to look for
    Code:
    /who z-"Ashenvale" g-"Troll" c-"Priest"
    to find that one priest you know is in ashenvale and in a guild which has something like troll in its name

6. He might be talking about using "/who" in quick succession wont give you the result, as if it's on a cooldown/limit.

Do the same back to back and you'll see:
    "/who the" - list as intended.
    "/who of" - list as intended, or keeps showing the previous list.
    "/who orc" - no change, shows either of the previous lists. Not listing by orc.

7. oh that, I believe that would be part of Warmane's "12k population cap requires throttling to maintain performance" limit, also why results are limited to 50 entries... 1 minute or so cooldown on using /who (seems to be per IP rather than per account as I tested it on two accounts before)

8. If there are two characters and one of them has the other's name as a substring of its name, they both get listed.
    For example: suppose there are these two characters connected, "Matador" and "Mata". If you [shift click] the guy "Mata" in the chat, they both will be listed. This is probably unintended.

9. If there are two characters and one of them has the other's name as a substring of its name, they both get listed.
    For example: suppose there are these two characters connected, "Matador" and "Mata". If you [shift click] the guy "Mata" in the chat, they both will be listed. This is probably unintended.
    I use who almost exclusively for that purpose. I see a name on global, wanna whisp from my alt, and by the time I relog, they're not spamming anymore and I can't remember the full name, only a fragment.
    I believe that's intentional and it does the "like" query.

10. I am talking about the refresh time, I can't refresh it quick... And even if I type down different who commands it still takes time for the next who command to work!

11. I am talking about the refresh time, I can't refresh it quick... And even if I type down different who commands it still takes time for the next who command to work!
    I explained that a few messages up

oh that, I believe that would be part of Warmane's "12k population cap requires throttling to maintain performance" limit, also why results are limited to 50 entries... 1 minute or so cooldown on using /who (seems to be per IP rather than per account as I tested it on two accounts before)

12. That's not something to be fixed, it was a change done on purpose after spamming /who queries was abused to attack our servers, if I recall.

13. That's not something to be fixed, it was a change done on purpose after spamming /who queries was abused to attack our servers, if I recall.
    wow, some people really don't have any lives.