SanzyX

Service to reset achievements on a character for coins

It would be a good option to reset the achievements statistics on a specific character, because many players would like to start them again, or some stats bother them. It could be an added service on the website in My Account -> Services, and the server could gain a lot of coins from it. 10 coins per reset for example.

It is a simple TrinityCore command, could be easily applied to any character:
    Syntax: .reset achievements [$playername]: Reset achievements data for selected or named (online or offline) character.
        Achievements for persistance progress data like completed quests/etc re-filled at reset.
        Achievements for events like kills/casts/etc will lost.
    Edited: July 14, 2020

2. thing is, Warmane isn't rolling TrinityCore, they, from what I heard, took TrinityCore, stripped it down to its barest essentials, and built it back up to what you see now... so I doubt the implementation is the same. It may be similar, it may even have been removed as part of unnecessary functionality

also, it takes 20 coins (instant level 80) on Icecrown/Frostwolf and 30 (buying character on Trade) on Lordaeron to get a fresh max level with which you can do all the achievements again, if you so choose.
    Edited: July 14, 2020