1. shadowmourne quest transmog

sorry in advance if this is a repeat post, I tried to search for something similar but couldn’t turn anything up. anyway my question is this: being that it is something that a lot of players have wanted since the days these were live patches on retail, and still to this day is in no way achievable, would there be any possibility of implementing some way (for example at the end of the shadowmourne quest chain) to get either an alternative item or transmog appearance of frostmourne? or even as an item to be purchased with coins which is a preloaded scroll with the frostmourne appearance. I know there is an item in the files for the appearance so it would take minimal effort from my understanding of the system, and frankly would be a huge incentive for players either way you went about it. is there any chance of seeing something like this? it’s always irked me we forged a sister blade to frostmourne that wasn’t a damn sword.

2. Thought I would love to have Tigole's Trashbringer or Ashbringer as Xmog it would still feel to custom, those items are supposed to be unobtainable, It would take away a lot of the uniqueness if people started running around with them and you can bet a lot of people would.

What I never did understand was why Warmane made you unable to Xmog gray items.
    Edited: July 14, 2020

3. Or white ones for that matter...

4. you could transmog frostmourne and a few other items on blackrock before the crossrealm thingy happened. considering that it was available and they chose to remove it, it is unlikely that warmane would want this back in the game