1. DPS Warrior tips?

What's the best way to build warrior for DPS? I'm looking at the Fury builds and I like the dual wielding 2 handed swords, but it seems like the buildup to that isn't so great. So what should I do?

2. What you mean dual wielding isnt great? How else you play Fury warriors? And Arms is for PVP ONLY!

3. What you mean dual wielding isnt great? How else you play Fury warriors? And Arms is for PVP ONLY!
    Arms is a viable PvE spec, doesn't pull the same numbers as fury but calling it a "pvp only" spec is inaccurate. It's a more scuffed replacement for a feral cat.

@Cowean http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=211093 --> link to a fury PvE guide. It covers only the basics of the class but it should be good enough if you're new to the class

4. 1. Titan grip fury at low gear IS garbage
    2. Arms can give good run to any class up to ToC era AND combine good utility for physical dmage of raid with it's 30% bleed and 4% total incoming dmg debuffs
    3. Incite spec without Sudden death (6 talent points combined) and though only 2xT10 can rival lots of players.
    OFC you will be limited by game at some point, but first of all it's You who plays this character and with great skill it's posssible to suprise anyone (also Arms have several very serious Aces in it sleeves for ICC25 raiding)