1. What is the situation like on PvP?

Hey!

So I have been looking for a MoP server to PvP in and I remember few years ago Frostwolf having 2-3k players (although the number is/might be inflated it still was 1k easily i bet) but I was playing on a different server so I did not make a move here. Now that the server is dead and I stopped playing WoW for few years i wanted to come back again and I notice that Frostwolf seems dead? What actually happened and Is the server with this low of a population still active in BGs, 2s, and 3s? I was looking at another MoP server hailed for its best scripting but sadly its all PvE and the PvP scene is pretty dead so I did not want to commit there at all. What is the situation here like nowadays?

Thanks!

2. Most will tell you it's dead, but I'd say the MOST active scene here, IS pvp. Depending on time of day, people are spamming for BGs. People want to do 2v2s and everyone is just pushing for something pvp related. What do the numbers look like? you have to ask them. A lot of players here are silent and don't speak, they just participate.

3. Most will tell you it's dead, but I'd say the MOST active scene here, IS pvp. Depending on time of day, people are spamming for BGs. People want to do 2v2s and everyone is just pushing for something pvp related. What do the numbers look like? you have to ask them. A lot of players here are silent and don't speak, they just participate.
    So you can vouch that the 2v2 is active along with the BGs? I am a PvP player so all i care about are those 2 things lol. I bet its during the EU peak times only and after that it is pretty dead?

4. So you can vouch that the 2v2 is active along with the BGs? I am a PvP player so all i care about are those 2 things lol. I bet its during the EU peak times only and after that it is pretty dead?
    Yes, EU times are peak. I can't vouche for 2v2, but you won't be the only one talking about it. Come on YOUR time and join global to ask around thoroughly.

5. I am NA player but I usually play in morning time as my motto is "Wake up early to do the things you love so you can sleep early and get enough rest". This means I am on during EU peak times mostly (not always though). I will give this server a try because other MoP server though its scripting was flawless its PvP is bad and almost non existent whereas I heard Warmane class scripts are good and PvP specially BGs are always active. I wish the 2s was active too tbh (hopefully is) for getting the prideful gear at the least if not for rating. I am going to give this server a go and if I do like it and see potential I am going to make posts about it with genuine lines in reddit and elsewhere. Do you know any guilds in Alliance side so I can get some sense of community? lol

6. I'll have to be the devil's advocate here and speak the full truth. Most of what Valestia says is true, but there's a problem with 2v2.

There is 1 individual player on this server that has made a serious name for himself as a lowlife who does nothing but play the game all day and harass anyone who disagrees with him or is better than him. I have heard from several people that he watches the 2v2 ladder like a hawk and if anyone exceeds his rating, he reports them for wintrading even if they weren't because GMs here are a little 5Head and believe anything if you send them a screenshot as proof but tell them something that sort of looks like what he describes as a report-able offense, but really isn't what the situation is. I haven't had a ban for this reason myself because I stopped doing arena on here a long time ago when the server really started to die, so I saw no point to climb rating, never really did anyway because that's what retail is for, but I have seen it happen to a lot of people and it's really exploitative, and childish. I can't say his name out loud but I'm sure someone can guess who I'm talking about, and if you're on the server long enough, you will likely run into him. Hint: Always on Ashes of A'lar mount. Avoid this guy at all costs if you can help it. Put him on ignore, don't feed him attention, just starve him out.
    Edited: July 25, 2020

7. you are being paranoid my dude.. he is irrelevant .. you are free to play 2s as much as you want as long as you don't break the rules yourself..