1. Unbalanced

Why is the alliance always stronger in every aspect in game ( battle ground ,arenas ,wpvp)

2. BG and wPVP are relatively balanced, arena isn't because of the human racial(Every Man For Himself) that enables you to use 2 dps trinkets and still be able to remove CC every 2 minutes.

3. Is there any records of the winrates in bgs ?
    am playing on frostmourne horde , lost like 99% of bgs in last 3 days and its not even close

4. Because the best and most serious PvP players go Alliance, Just like the best and most serious PvE players choose Horde, generally speaking before everyone jumps in to say "there's pro horde pvpers" or "Alliance guild was best on realm blahblah" you know what I mean.

5. When most of the bg pvp is 4 alliance healers vs (sometimes)1 horde healer is totally normal, blizzard never cared apparently warmane doesnt care too.
    When you have, for example 2.5 mil heal vs 250 k heal in warsong its called pro allies pvp vs trash horde.
    I literally lost %90 of my games today and i cant be bothered anymore, and imma gonna quickly join the avoid pvp train, its a gigantic waste of time.

6. When most of the bg pvp is 4 alliance healers vs (sometimes)1 horde healer is totally normal, blizzard never cared apparently warmane doesnt care too.
    When you have, for example 2.5 mil heal vs 250 k heal in warsong its called pro allies pvp vs trash horde.
    I literally lost %90 of my games today and i cant be bothered anymore, and imma gonna quickly join the avoid pvp train, its a gigantic waste of time.
    Its not about healers, its about everything, I can do 400% more healing than alliance and it's not enough cause overall gearscore of our team is 1000 lower.

7. So far my win rate as an Ally is around 30% in the last 10 days or so. Simply put, **** happens. Make your own premades, find ones that are well geared or alternatively suck it up and hope that you'll have better luck next BG. Whining here won't do you nay good.

8. So far my win rate as an Ally is around 30% in the last 10 days or so. Simply put, **** happens. Make your own premades, find ones that are well geared or alternatively suck it up and hope that you'll have better luck next BG. Whining here won't do you nay good.
    Weird, maybe u join with your fresh green 80? Cause I moved from alliance to horde cause we were 75% of games GY camping which was extremely boring, with premade even more boring cause it was 100% GY camping.

9. Weird, maybe u join with your fresh green 80? Cause I moved from alliance to horde cause we were 75% of games GY camping which was extremely boring, with premade even more boring cause it was 100% GY camping.
    Don't have one that is that lowly geared. For some reason all the BG's are big ones and so far I'm winning 1/10 AV's if I'm lucky. But what are you going to do...