1. Hybrid warlock?

Hi,
    I played demo lock on old molten but now I decided to change my spec. I wanted to know if hybrid warlock is a good choice and does decent dmg?
    I would appreciate if you show a guide for that.
    Tnx in advance

Edit: WOTK (icecrown)
    Edited: July 15, 2020

2. Didn't try it myself but the other warlock in my guild decided to try and did worse dps than usual

3. I have played warlocks in wrath for around 9 or 10 years , Demo and destro are roughly equivenalnt in pve hybrid if played properly is slightly higher than them with affliction being the top dps spec in pve for the expansion . So to answer the question yes its a good spec but you'd need to play it properly.

4. No, hybrid is not viable few years already, since they fixed few bugs that were buffing it. I assume you are talking about demo+destro hybrid.

And you need to think about raid composition - other specs will be invited after they have demo, that is if there is a spot left.

5. Thanks for the answers. The fact is I just recovered my warlock and it went down from around 5.9k gs to 4.8k so I'm considered lowly geared so I was thinking about going destro or a hybrid build until I get my self some decent gear.
    @Crosskill666 Do you think hybrid is good as of right now? and if yes can you show me a guide to that because all the guides I find are for old molten and things have changed from then. I don't even know the rotation.

6. I have played warlocks in wrath for around 9 or 10 years , Demo and destro are roughly equivenalnt in pve hybrid if played properly is slightly higher than them with affliction being the top dps spec in pve for the expansion . So to answer the question yes its a good spec but you'd need to play it properly.
    No, the whole point of demo is the spell power buff for the whole raid, which hybrid doesn't have.
    If you're not demo, you should be affli.

At low (dungeon level) gear you can go destro as it will perform good with low gear, but then you're either demo for the raid buff or affli for damage.

7. 1. hybrid performs poorly compared to pure specs, but hey, if you like it, cheers. No, its not optimal, you are not going to be welcome in raids for any particular reason, save summoning stone..
    2. destro is also decent, until late icc you won't be behind affi/demo: gl hf