1. What is this raid cooldown addon?

Hi team,

I was watching an Ulduar stream last night and saw that the tank had the addon in the following screen:

What is the addon he is using on the left and in the middle? It shows the raid member's name and their cooldown timer.. I'm extremely interested in finding this addon.

Cheers

2. Its not Ora3.
    He's using a addon thats exlusive eto Invisus called "Invisus Raid Tools" or something of that nature.

3. What an absolute ****storm of a ui.
    Btw that's a holy paladin :D

4. This was the one fight he was holy.

Are we sure it's Invisus Raid Tools? It looks like Exorus Raid Tools backported?

5. I would suggest make a new char on the realm hes playing on and wisper him yourself. If you don't get an answer here.

6. This was the one fight he was holy.

Are we sure it's Invisus Raid Tools? It looks like Exorus Raid Tools backported?
    Call it what you want but its exlusive to their guild.
    I had it for a very short period of time but it didnt work with some of the addons that I was using so I removed it.
    I got to try it out by one of their members called Kama.

7. Thats not invisus, its another custom guild exclusive addon, dont see anything special in that, you can weak aura those bars without any trouble, itll give out same image, good chances it is weak aura custom code, blt works fine tho

8. Can anyone recommend a similar addon then? I don't want to make hundreds of weakaura strings to get the same result

9. Ora3
    or raid cooldowns both does similar things.

10. Could you share it please? I've been looking for it so badly. I mean the Invisus Raid Tools addon.

11. The addon is called FatCooldowns and was developed by one of our old raiders who's no longer active.
    Both that and Invisus Raid Tools are available if you message either me on discord, or any of our addon-developers.
    Kyzny#8645

Also.
    Originally Posted by DISKTRASA
    What an absolute ****storm of a ui.
    Btw that's a holy paladin :D
    Thanks! :>
    Gotta get a lot of information while raid leading, people who follow my stream know that on my characters I don't raid lead on, my UI is completely different.

12. Hey I've veen looking for this addon for ages, googled fatcooldowns but no return, I added you on discord but cantessage, any chance I can get you to drop a link?

13. Hey I've veen looking for this addon for ages, googled fatcooldowns but no return, I added you on discord but cantessage, any chance I can get you to drop a link?
    Join Iqui's discord https://discord.gg/gXs3dtgPv3. You can download fatcooldowns here and also you can see others cool addon and guide from Iqui.
    Edited: August 18, 2021 Reason: fix word