1. right on spot ...

warmane used to be way more toxic back in the day (in my opinion). some guy laughed at me (spammed /lol like 200 times ) in a bg, because i had
    14k hp, as a warrior. also where is pancreas ? anyone seen him ?

2. And that kids, is how you become a toxic community
    The community was already toxic.

And here's something to humor some of you.

Edited: July 19, 2020

3. My observation is that people who don't know what they are doing are extremely defensive and interpret everything as "toxic" which makes them behave "toxic". Two of these dudes meet and then complain how "toxic" everything is. Takes two to tango.

Make yourself best you can, learn everything you can and you will not meet these "toxic" people, you will naturally find other people like you. Occasional feral wont bother you at all, actually they are quite fun.

4. social media now allows us to look at how great our friends lives are

5. social media now allows us to look at how great our friends lives are
    Hehe the "friend" you met once 7 years ago at a party and added to your friendlist but you haven't met him ever since, but you like and upvote his stuff so you are real tight buddies.

6. Hehe the "friend" you met once 7 years ago at a party and added to your friendlist but you haven't met him ever since, but you like and upvote his stuff so you are real tight buddies.
    I am so guilty of this. I have a valid reason behind it, but it really hit the spot.

First 123