1. ulduar release items in store

hello :) when will the ulduar items be for sale in store

2. Probably not untill a certain % of people on the realm have obtained x-items (with raiding) that would be in the store

3. They are really taking their sweet time adding items for this patch...me and a bunch of friends checking the store daily since release but every day it's the same disappointment.
    Kinda feels like the guys over at warmane don't want money. Like, we're looking to spend cash...let us!

4. We are following what has been said in the announcement for this server and valid since its release. It's not going to change.

5. We are following what has been said in the announcement for this server and valid since its release. It's not going to change.
    I cannot find any information about this, i checked the announcement but and it only says "TBD" as response to this question how marketplace will work.

6. There are multiple posts from Proterean on that thread stating essentially what Nkia said when people asked for more details of how it would work: items are added after a certain threshold of players getting them as drops is crossed. The shop is only meant to be a catch up tool for people who are behind, not a way to get a head start in the race.

7. That's a great philosophy and all but how is it possible that after several resets, not a single item has been obtained the required10 times or more, across what appears to be a playerbase of at least tens of thousands of players? Seems very unlikely. I seem to remember the store being filled with all kinds of items a week after release..but still there is not one single ulduar item available in the store :S

8. There's only been two resets so far.

And from what I recall when the server was launched, at first they released heroic dungeon items for shop a few days in, and then it took about a couple of weeks or so until Naxx items showed up.

9. That's a great philosophy and all but how is it possible that after several resets, not a single item has been obtained the required10 times or more, across what appears to be a playerbase of at least tens of thousands of players? Seems very unlikely. I seem to remember the store being filled with all kinds of items a week after release..but still there is not one single ulduar item available in the store :S
    What makes you think the threshold is so low? With the naxx phase we saw heroic dungeons items within a few days and then some Naxx stuff a week or so later, some of the Malygos and OS2D took almost a month before it was available.

10. What makes you think the threshold is so low? With the naxx phase we saw heroic dungeons items within a few days and then some Naxx stuff a week or so later, some of the Malygos and OS2D took almost a month before it was available.
    Because of Protereans post as seen below.

"Originally Posted by Proterean
    The marketplace will work in a way so it detects automatically how many items were obtained in the game. After the marketplace detects that the item has been obtained enough times (e.g 10-15 times) it will be added automatically to the marketplace. "

And yes, I also remember naxx items being available in the store about a week after release. That's why im saying it's weird not one single ulduar item has been made available yet. People were clearing ulduar literally the same day as it was released, it wasn't like people had to level up to 80 and gear up first.
    Edited: July 21, 2020 Reason: clarification

11. There's only been two resets so far.

And from what I recall when the server was launched, at first they released heroic dungeon items for shop a few days in, and then it took about a couple of weeks or so until Naxx items showed up.
    Exactly, 2 resets. That means hundreds, maybe thousands of raids could have cleared ulduar 3 times already.
    Don't you agree that it seems statistically improbable that not even some of the items from flame leviathan has been looted 10-15 times by now?

12. "E.g." means "for example" (translated from Latin). Proterean gave an example of how it could be. It wasn't a rule, much less a rule that couldn't change over time to higher numbers if the original one was reached too fast. On top of that, items aren't added individually, but in batches. Maybe 9 out of 10 planned items in a batch are ready, but the 10th is still lacking drops. Whatever the case, the items will be added to the Marketplace when we deem a suitable point was reached, no matter if you find that "weird" or any other adjective.