1. Scammed

Hello im writing here a topic and i will write one ingame complain.I got scammed and i need you to ban the guy.Ive set my auction(alliance char) in Booty Bay auction house while i was dual boxing(horde char) on two of my accounts and i need like 2 seconds to switch from one to other account,but my auction got bought instataniously,he took 2 of my auctions.I tryed to wisp the guy but hes not respodning so i quess he has bot set coz i didint even see my auction when i switched to other char.I have also a 3 screenshots to cover my story.Refund of my items would be good but mainly i want you to ban the guy that is booting.Thank and let me know where i can post those screenshots.

2. Lmao, what did you expect to happen? There is a whole bunch of players "farming" noobs like you on neutral AH.

Here, read this:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2651920

3. 1. Lost items can not be restored.
    2. You did not get scammed. You put items on AH and someone bought them, which is exactly what AH is for. If you want to transfer items using neutral AH, you risk losing the items. At least put the price a bit higher instead of like 1 gold like people often do - it might give you more time to buy the item yourself while others try to decide if it's worth buying at that price and bots or addons might be configured to a lower price and might not buy your item.
    3. Other players are not obligated to reply to your whispers. If he doesn't reply, that doesn't prove he is botting.