1. How to sell a character?

I want to sell my priest Cdpriest but even with basic pre raid gear with an avg iLvl of 190ish it automatically values it at 92 coins which is too much theres no way someone will buy it and it wont let me sell cheaper which I dont ****ing understand like why I cant sell MY character for MY price Id sell it for like 50 coins max but I cant it always jumps to 92 which is like 75$ which is too much pls help.

2. Here's a few tips:

Coin price scales with gear on your character. The more gear you remove the cheaper it gets down to minimum of 30 coins. Minimum exists because Warmane offers instant 80 boost for 20 coins.
    If you're on Icecrown you'll have hard time selling it without some good epic BoE's, on Lordaeron you can sell it for 30 coins in less than an hour.
    Advertise your char in-game on global to sell it faster.

3. I suggest getting max raiding, dual talents, both professions to max, add some 10k gold for him to buy BoE's. You know, getting char to be able to que RDF HC is cheap, not worth paying 50 coins instead of 30 for that. Another tip is to vendor all the gear so price is 30c, include inventory(emblems, bags), real nice incentive is if player can buy it and get himself some T9 set instantly for emblems.

4. I suggest getting max raiding, dual talents, both professions to max, add some 10k gold for him to buy BoE's. You know, getting char to be able to que RDF HC is cheap, not worth paying 50 coins instead of 30 for that.
    That's the usual approach, and effective one.

Another tip is to vendor all the gear so price is 30c, include inventory(emblems, bags), real nice incentive is if player can buy it and get himself some T9 set instantly for emblems.
    More risky, as you can't get the items you sold to vendor back. Requires fair amount of RDF farming to get the EoT.