1. [H] <Blood Bath and Beyond> PVE Raiding Guild NA (EST)

Blood Bath and Beyond is a PVE Raiding guild looking for a few players to join our ranks. Raids occur every Wednesday 8p EST (12a ST). We've downed a few raids and are currently working on ICC. We don't use DKP for deciding on loot. We're a chill group of friends who are looking for some people who enjoy the game as much as we do and want to progress through WotLK content.

If you're interested in PvP, a few of the folks like to run PvP Tuesday/Thursday.

We have Discord which we use for raiding nights. (Discord is a must!)

If you're looking for a guild, check us out! Reply on here or Whisper one of the officers in game more information.

Officers
    -Arkadus
    -Sidius
    -Baxoje
    -Graehe
    -Noctournus

We look forward to having you join!!!

Disombra
    Edited: August 18, 2020

2. AYYEE! i will try to join yall!! :^)

3. Going to PM you my discord to get more details, if you don’t mind. Coming back to the game soon and just want something relaxed.

4. Sure, I'll be on tomorrow most of the day. Whisper me on Arkadus, Disombra, Sidius or Maelious.

5. looking to speak to you, can you add me on discord? RyRy#1832

6. Would love to talk to someone about joining. In game name is Romkeyy - 6k hunter

7. Still looking for more players to join our ranks. We're currently covering ICC 10 and starting on RS 10. Feel free to reach out to anyone in the guild for more information.

-Arkadus