1. Use of coins before 3 days of two-authentication factor

Hello,

So I got scammed by warmane into buying coins before anything ever indicated I need to wait 3 days to use them in trade (trade being basically the main reason you'd ever want to buy coins). So now I'm stuck with a bunch of useless coins I was planning to use for something that would take me roughly 3 days of grinding, to skip said 3 days.

My question is, knowing the answer is "no" because they don't give a **** since they have my money, is there a way to somehow skip this period?

Following that, suspecting that once again the answer is "no" for the same reasons, can I use the coins to gift them to someone in exchange for them sending me gold in game?

And finally is there any conceivable way I can exchange these coins for the epic flying mount skill, or should I go to that other server where I likely won't get scammed?

2. No.
    No.

You didn't get "scammed" you just have a 3 day wait period. True, I don't believe they mention the 3 day wait period anywhere but maybe don't be so overdramatic.

3. No.
    No.

You didn't get "scammed" you just have a 3 day wait period. True, I don't believe they mention the 3 day wait period anywhere but maybe don't be so overdramatic.
    Show me precisely where it says I need to wait this 3 day waiting period BEFORE I've tried to buy something.

As the answer is nowhere, it is a scam.

4. no. no. and no. if waiting 3 days makes you want to leave, then by all means do so.

Show me precisely where it says I need to wait this 3 day waiting period BEFORE I've tried to buy something.

As the answer is nowhere, it is a scam.
    you got what you payed for. them making you wait to spend coins doesn't make it a scam.
    Edited: July 18, 2020

5. I paid money for the products offered in trade. The products offered in trade are useless after 3 days, as 3 days is roughly what it takes to acquire them in-game. This was not mentioned as a condition upon purchasing the products. It is a scam. I can't make this clearer. Thank you anyway for clarifying that I cannot use my coins in any way possible to acquire what I paid for.

6. I paid money for the products offered in trade. The products offered in trade are useless after 3 days, as 3 days is roughly what it takes to acquire them in-game. This was not mentioned as a condition upon purchasing the products. It is a scam. I can't make this clearer. Thank you anyway for clarifying that I cannot use my coins in any way possible to acquire what I paid for.
    Sure you can, wait 3 days. Also as Obnoxious would gladly point out you didn't PURCHASE anything. You willfully DONATED to the server, coins are just a "thank you."

7. I paid money for the products offered in trade. The products offered in trade are useless after 3 days, as 3 days is roughly what it takes to acquire them in-game. This was not mentioned as a condition upon purchasing the products. It is a scam. I can't make this clearer. Thank you anyway for clarifying that I cannot use my coins in any way possible to acquire what I paid for.
    you payed money for coins. you got your coins. you can then spend those coins on services/features. some of which require having 2fa active for 3 days for security reasons. you weren't scammed, you were delayed. i do however agree that it should be mentioned somewhere that trade requires 2fa active for the 3 days.

8. you payed money for coins. you got your coins. you can then spend those coins on services/features. some of which require having 2fa active for 3 days for security reasons. you weren't scammed, you were delayed. i do however agree that it should be mentioned somewhere that trade requires 2fa active for the 3 days.
    My money was taken now, the thing I paid it for, which was advertised as being available immediately (due to 0 information as to the contrary) is not available now. It's a scam. You can spin it however you like, but the bottom line is they ask for donations and lie or if you want to spin it "omit information" as to what you get, ergo a scam.

9. My money was taken now, the thing I paid it for, which was advertised as being available immediately (due to 0 information as to the contrary) is not available now. It's a scam. You can spin it however you like, but the bottom line is they ask for donations and lie or if you want to spin it "omit information" as to what you get, ergo a scam.
    You have two options;
    Wait.
    Take a hike.

Maybe make a suggestion in the suggestion section to add that verbiage to the donation page.

Not sure what you're trying to accomplish here except looking like a tool.

10. A suggestion would have precisely 0 effect as being honest would cease most donations, so they'll never do it.

If me standing up for the fact I got scammed against a scummy practice is "looking like a tool" to you, then I'm not really sure what principles you keep to. Seeing as you two are the only ones who'll bother answering me and seem to defend omitting information in order to close a deal, I suppose I'm done here.

11. My money was taken now, the thing I paid it for, which was advertised as being available immediately (due to 0 information as to the contrary) is not available now. It's a scam. You can spin it however you like, but the bottom line is they ask for donations and lie or if you want to spin it "omit information" as to what you get, ergo a scam.
    they ask for donations in return for coins. you donated, you got your coins. having to wait to spend them isn't a scam. if you donated and got no coins, then you could complain about being scammed.

A suggestion would have precisely 0 effect as being honest would cease most donations, so they'll never do it.
    If me standing up for the fact I got scammed against a scummy practice is "looking like a tool" to you, then I'm not really sure what principles you keep to. Seeing as you two are the only ones who'll bother answering me and seem to defend omitting information in order to close a deal, I suppose I'm done here.
    /wave /bye , thanks for the donation.

12. /wave /bye , thanks for the donation.
    Solid trade practice that, "you feel screwed by us? well go **** yourself!"

13. Solid trade practice that, "you feel screwed by us? well go **** yourself!"
    least you don't have to wait 3 days for that.