1. There needs to be some sort of incentive to play alliance

I just started here and I literally see ZERO alliance everywhere, yet there is always 5 horde ganking. Shouldn't be world of hordecraft, this **** is so ****ing dumb. You literally can't quest in HFP without there being 20 horde just ganking all day, and northrend is no difference, there are super undergeared level 80's in the starter zones just ganking.

2. Unlucky, I have leveled 6 alliance chars to 80 through hellfire and borean and i have never had problem with horde :(

3. Yeah if only there was a racial that made people play some alliance races. Humans especially got it rough.

4. Yeah if only there was a racial that made people play some alliance races. Humans especially got it rough.
    ^^

Yeah, I've also coasted through HFP on 2 characters without any issues, OP probably just had an unlucky day.

5. the population is close to 50/50. the most offset it's been in the last 24h is 46/54 in favor of horde.

6. The incentive is better PvP racials.

PvPers roll Alliance
    PvE rolls Horde.

7. I watch numerous Alliance destroying Horde starting zones, you need incentive for that??

8. Kido just got ganked few times, that's it

9. I just started here and I literally see ZERO alliance everywhere, yet there is always 5 horde ganking. Shouldn't be world of hordecraft, this **** is so ****ing dumb. You literally can't quest in HFP without there being 20 horde just ganking all day, and northrend is no difference, there are super undergeared level 80's in the starter zones just ganking.
    Funny, I'd say the same for horde. When ever I log WG is in alliance hands, when I go into ulduar I either get ganked by 5 ally camping flight path or gripped into 50 of them in front of ulduar. Bgs I play in EU peak times are 9 out of 10 won by alliance. When I was leveling at the start of the server in STV i got ganked every 15 min by 3-5 ally. I can go on but I'll stop here. So I'm not 100% sure what's the topic here.