1. Transmog items

Hi there,

I was wondering if there any any transmog items that are high in demand that can be farmed via a world drop? For example I know the Jade Chest piece and other items can be farmed by mobs in Azshara.

So I was just wondering if there were for items like that which can be farmed, please let me know if you know of any or if you know of a website that may help.

Thank you

2. You can run to AH and check for pricey items. I recommend filtering via level (10-20 levels at a time) so you can find some items easier.

3. I sold couple glorious parts for few thousand gold. The thing is i found these while i was leveling an alt and it was a 1 time thing, so i don't know if this is regular price for it or someone just randomly bought it for that amount.

4. Anything that goes for a decent price is rare and RNG cancer to farm. Not viable way to make gold, it's just too convoluted, some people are willing to pay 10k for one item, some will never pay even 500g, you can't appraise properly.

Anyway what you are looking for is items with unique ingame model. I usually just check wardrobe before disenchanting greens, if it looks "cool" or could be a part of a set - check other items with same model, rarity, how they are obtained, etc.

Better bet is to create/farm twink items, there is something concrete under that instead of "maybe i will find that one guy who wants this xmog".
    Edited: July 20, 2020

5. Appreciate help, I get what you are saying and that does make sense. Do you know of any sets though that are farmable and sought after? I just enjoy farming for items, brings me back to the borderlands days.
    Edited: July 21, 2020

6. Thank you yo, will check wowhead to see where the drops may be for the glorious set

7. Thank you yo, will check wowhead to see where the drops may be for the glorious set
    https://www.wowhead.com/dressing-roo...8n18mTR8n187Rg

there you go

8. Damn yo thank you very much <3 dropped you a pm when you can check it
    Edited: July 21, 2020