1. We have reaped all forms of life, Tarren Mill has been cleaned of horde scum, Tarren Mill is ours now

2. We have reaped all forms of life, Tarren Mill has been cleaned of horde scum, Tarren Mill is ours now
    Congratulations, we see each other on the battlefield, just like real men do. (Better take care Soutshore).
    Edited: July 21, 2020

3. What a bad education in the alliance with the visitor, one wants to have a drink for a while and there is no one to attend to it.
    Edited: July 21, 2020

4. It's MMO mate, make friends, call them if u get ganked. If u insist to be alone, go level somewhere else.

Otherwise, play single-player games, or do yourself a favor, don't play on pvp server.
    Hello Kitty or Barbie games might suit your taste

5. what you are saying is right and i totally agree with you. i wish there was a way to remove world pvp mode or make it optional. the game has been created like this but that doesn't mean it's right and fair. some twisted ppl enjoy killing other players at the cost of upsetting them and making them mad. real world is not fair now we have to see that thing here too

6. what you are saying is right and i totally agree with you. i wish there was a way to remove world pvp mode or make it optional. the game has been created like this but that doesn't mean it's right and fair. some twisted ppl enjoy killing other players at the cost of upsetting them and making them mad. real world is not fair now we have to see that thing here too
    Finally, common sense appears in someone.

7. what you are saying is right and i totally agree with you. i wish there was a way to remove world pvp mode or make it optional. the game has been created like this but that doesn't mean it's right and fair. some twisted ppl enjoy killing other players at the cost of upsetting them and making them mad. real world is not fair now we have to see that thing here too
    why play a pvp server if you don´t want pvp? just go to a normal server and stop crying.

8. ah yes great answer, what server would that be on warmane?

9. why play a pvp server if you don´t want pvp? just go to a normal server and stop crying.
    it's none of your ****ing business.

10. TBH, i've played lot of private servers, and I don't think there exists any which are not pvp.

and btw, one of the main excuse for the pro-crossrealmers is that lordaeron isn't pvp focused, but a pve server, so guys, decide already.

11. Also it happens for alliance low lvls too :D
    Anyone who thinks the horde griefing is anywhere near the level the alliance do it on is a complete *****

12. I have the opposite problem. I gank the piss out of my bracket 29+ and then have to dodge my 80s fan club that show up to get me. Parachute cloak FTW :D

First 12