1. Alliance 80 vs Horde lows.

Is it punishable or reportable that the alliance rampage Horde camps and also kill lower-level players who are there trying to level up their characters? I have my alter character in Tarren Mill and they were all dead including the npc that give the missions. That makes the gaming and server experience unpleasant.

2. Is it punishable or reportable that the alliance rampage Horde camps and also kill lower-level players who are there trying to level up their characters? I have my alter character in Tarren Mill and they were all dead including the npc that give the missions. That makes the gaming and server experience unpleasant.
    Everything you're complaining about is allowed. No one cares how pleasant your experience is, because this is world of warcraft. Hint at the name to figure it out.

3. Also it happens for alliance low lvls too :D

4. Everything you're complaining about is allowed. No one cares how pleasant your experience is, because this is world of warcraft. Hint at the name to figure it out.
    Your kindness is not required and I am not interested that my experience does not interest you, you are not a GM, therefore your opinion is not entirely relevant. Note: I am interested in my gaming experience ...

5. Your kindness is not required and I am not interested that my experience does not interest you, you are not a GM, therefore your opinion is not entirely relevant. Note: I am interested in my gaming experience ...
    My opinion is very relevant. I've been on your server, icecrown, outland, and now frostwolf. I have experience here, and I understand your frustration, but you're asking the GMs to intrude on players, playing the game. This topic has been discussed so many times the time I've been here, that I can honestly say, I can speak for them on this subject. (unless changes have been applied very recently that I have overlooked. If so, I apologize to you and the staff and will definitely delete this post.)

Your gaming experience is actually what's irrelevant here, because you think you're a special case, which you're not. Nothing you said has not been complained about, or discussed. Hundreds of topics which always lead to one simple resolution: Get over it. It happens on both ends, and will continue to happen. as I mentioned before, look at the title of the game you are playing. Look at the history of this game, and what type of people play it. the GAME is your experience, and the only decision you can make for yourself is, coping with it, or discontinuing your progress.

This is an MMO, and you're just like everyone else. You get the same gaming experience they do. Goodluck, and find your own resolution to these problems, because they exist for everyone, not just you.

And for the record, never state the zone you're trying to level in, because it will get worse.
    Edited: July 20, 2020

6. Also it happens for alliance low lvls too :D
    I do not do that, I am not going to kill lows with my 80, it is more I have passed many times by the side of levels 30 or less and I do nothing to them and I am not going to invade camps.

7. My opinion is very relevant. I've been on your server, icecrown, outland, and now frostwolf. I have experience here, and I understand your frustration, but you're asking the GMs to intrude on players, playing the game. This topic has been discussed so many times the time I've been here, that I can honestly say, I can speak for them on this subject. (unless changes have been applied very recently that I have overlooked. If so, I apologize to you and the staff and will definitely delete this post.)

Your gaming experience is actually what's irrelevant here, because you think you're a special case, which you're not. Nothing you said has not been complained about, or discussed. Hundreds of topics which always lead to one simple resolution: Get over it. It happens on both ends, and will continue to happen. as I mentioned before, look at the title of the game you are playing. Look at the history of this game, and what type of people play it. the GAME is your experience, and the only decision you can make for yourself is, coping with it, or discontinuing your progress.

This is an MMO, and you're just like everyone else. You get the same gaming experience they do. Goodluck, and find your own resolution to these problems, because they exist for everyone, not just you.

And for the record, never state the zone you're trying to level in, because it will get worse.
    The point is ... I can understand that if I have a level 23 character, one of my level or two more levels will attack me and kill me, I just leave and that's it ... but if a level 50 or worse attacks even a level 80 me being 27? seems fair despite being a mmo game? Obviously we are enemy factions in the game and I understand what your analysis of being an MMO means and that, but man, 80s killing lows?

8. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037

"NO SOCIAL MISTREATMENT OR ANNOYANCE
    We prize for a fun enviroment for everybody, meaning all players should follow that philosophy If you dont wish to have your gameplay disrupted by a GM intervention, just play nice and avoid ruining the gameplay of your fellow players. Below
    are some examples of what you shouldn't do!

Spam/Flood: Using colored text or big Icons in global channels is not allowed. Flooding it with repeated messages neither. Avoid it to avoid being muted or banned.
    Racism/Discriminatory Behavior: Avoid at all costs, insulting someone's country, culture, lifestyle or skincolor. Even if you are just "joking" it isn't allowed. Slangs such as the n-word aren't allowed either, even in Guild chat. Don't blame guildies for reporting you. It's wrong and you should know that.
    Staff Impersonation: Pretending to be a Staff Member either to scam or threat someone is absolutely forbidden.
    Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay. Examples of such are: Resetting NPCs while other players joust with them on Argent Tournament and joining RDF only to idle and refuse to leave on your own to avoid the debuff.

This does not include playing according to game mechanics and game design like corpse camping in PvP enabled zones, which is not punishable."

read that last line slowly. it's allowed. deal with it.

9. the thing is, first off, it's an online game with a pvp element, if you can't handle it then you have 3 options:
    1. stop playing, nobody can kill your low level then
    2. if you get ganked by the same person or people in that zone, simply log off.
    3. if you're leveling in a gankfest zone (stranglethorn, tanaris, ungoro) then simply quest elsewhere - with 5 characters past those levels on Lordaeron, I've not done a single quest in those zones so far, and I avoid them as the plague while low level, because it results in a ****ty game experience.

10. I remember you, i came and kill you with my druid, two times.

11. I remember you, i came and kill you with my druid, two times.
    So I dont see reason why you cry on forum... He killed your alt, you kill him with your main, that's part of game

12. The point is ... I can understand that if I have a level 23 character, one of my level or two more levels will attack me and kill me, I just leave and that's it ... but if a level 50 or worse attacks even a level 80 me being 27? seems fair despite being a mmo game? Obviously we are enemy factions in the game and I understand what your analysis of being an MMO means and that, but man, 80s killing lows?
    I never mentioned this game is fair to you, or anyone else. When my wife first started here, she was beat down, harrassed, spit on by everyone she came in contact with, including the allying faction. There was even a day where she almost cried at how awful some of this community was because she couldn't believe it. So I took over, I got her the levels she needed, and from there, life got better.

How would she rate her gaming experience? 1. Why did she want to stay? because she feels she can magnify a bit of kindness to balance the critically acclaimed toxic storm which keeps raining down on this community daily. The worst part is, she was even criticized for that.

So, imagine being hated without real reason. Being killed daily and having your quest mobs kill stealed from you by your own faction, and just plainly not being allowed to play. That's not fair, but if you really cared, you'd spend your days protecting those zones, so other people can play, and pass on that knowledge, so others can join you in something that actually might be important on this server. She did that, and it made her extremely happy to be here.

13. So I dont see reason why you cry on forum... He killed your alt, you kill him with your main, that's part of game
    Big difference: He killed at levels 25-30, everyone, I came with my 80 to kill him 80 vs 80 not 80 vs 25.

12 Last