1. Strangely enough I lowered myself to exactly 184 average ilvl and CAN queue for heroics. If I lower myself to 183.7 I can't queue. Weird stuff going on man.
    Finally someone else experimented about this, i was always telling 183 was the turning point

2. Finally someone else experimented about this, i was always telling 183 was the turning point
    Either warmane changed it or someone is counting wrong. As someone who played from day 1 on FM I'll tell you 183 wasn't the min requirement it was 194.

Regardless walk-ins are by far superior if you don't have gear now than RDF as the... "general population" is running them mostly now and you consistantly find bad people inside you can't finish the dungeon with.

3. with 191.58 avg ilvl I couldnt queue HC, with 192.35 I could, so the limit looks 192 avg ilvl

Tbh, this is dumb af, because normal dungeons are capped at 187, so I dont understand the HC cap on 192, its unfair.

4. with 191.58 avg ilvl I couldnt queue HC, with 192.35 I could, so the limit looks 192 avg ilvl

Tbh, this is dumb af, because normal dungeons are capped at 187, so I dont understand the HC cap on 192, its unfair.
    You just tested it? Because I had just tested it when I posted mine - 184 was my cutoff. Are you using a 2h weapon?

5. I was around 193 when I could queu, my guildies also experience this but it seems at some different levels. Might be some spec items that are incorrectly calculated or something cause yeah, I hade 10 200 Items before I could even queueu, with both 2x 1h and 1x2h.

6. was 193 for me as a shaman. completely ridiculous. probably to push people to buy gear in the shop.

First 12