1. Required ilvl for RDF heroic?

Hi.

so I thought the minimum ilvl required to queue for heroic dungeons was 180 on average, also looked it up on these forums and that's what most people are saying. Well, I have 187 in almost all slots, except two 174 items and like three 200's, all blue quality, no relics or anything. Still won't let me queue.

Is this a bug, or is the requirement higher?

Update: Switched both 174's to 200's, avg ilvl should be 190. Relogged just in case, still can't queue. Makes no sense.
    Edited: July 21, 2020

2. For some reason, you need 190+ average

3. no relics or anything
    Do you mean you've left the relic spot empty?

4. I needed exactly 191 to be able to queue. Armory link?

And yeah if you have an empty slot (relic) that counts as a 0, lowering your ilvl by a lot.

5. Relic ****s you up. Only one you can get outside of HC is the 150 ilvl from grizzly hills which wont help, so you can always feed warmane some money and buy or try to form walk ins which are dead as ****. Have fun.

6. There are two serious problems with it:
    1. Non-ranged ranged weapon (sigil, libram e.t.c). The best you can take without HC farming is 150 ilvl from Grizzly Hills for 30 coins which you can obtain spending 20 min on 3 quests there (as it was mentioned above)
    2. Trinkets. Thats' easier for JewCrafters, they can make 200 ilvl trinkets for both slots.

That's not how it worked in retail, where you could enter a random HC since 187 average ilvl. Is it a bug? I haven't seen anything on the forum that says it is a bug (so far). But I think that's intentional:
    1. That restriction forces you to cooperate with other players. It forces you to find a group in the chat that's gonna do one or another dungeon.
    2. That doesn't allow you to be carried by other more geared players.
    Actually, I like how it works if you consider these two points above. It doesn't make the server completely automated and makes players communicate as well as makes me free from naked guys that have bought cheep equip not for their spec/class just to enter RHC.
    Edited: July 21, 2020 Reason: Typo

7. Meant relic as in heirloom, my bad.

Is this confirmed? There aren't many 187 trinkets

8. Meant relic as in heirloom, my bad.

Is this confirmed? There aren't many 187 trinkets
    It's true for alchemy trinket as it has no ilvl in the text: http://prntscr.com/tmimdm
    As far as JC goes I wont say it's not as I didn't test, but it has ilvl on it.

9. The Alchemy stone ilvl is not shown but counts as well, it is 200.

10. If that was true I wouldn't be able to enter RHC on my druid with 187ilvl gear and two crafted 200 ilvl trinkets.
    Edited: July 23, 2020

11. Problem is that system counts weapon slots as 2 even if you have 2-handed weapon equipped. I couldn't que with well above 180ilvl, I bought 2 187 rep swords, dual wielded which put me at 181ilvl and i could que. I had a bunch of 174ilvl greens and even 1 142ilvl or something. That was around 2 weeks ago, maybe it's fixed and there is something else.

12. Problem is that system counts weapon slots as 2 even if you have 2-handed weapon equipped. I couldn't que with well above 180ilvl, I bought 2 187 rep swords, dual wielded which put me at 181ilvl and i could que. I had a bunch of 174ilvl greens and even 1 142ilvl or something. That was around 2 weeks ago, maybe it's fixed and there is something else.
    I did a lot of testing and 2h weapons count their ilvl twice - it's not like the "empty" slot you have from equipping a 2h weapon counts as an actual empty slot when calculating average ilvl.

13. I did a lot of testing and 2h weapons count their ilvl twice - it's not like the "empty" slot you have from equipping a 2h weapon counts as an actual empty slot when calculating average ilvl.
    wasnt the case some 2 weeks ago.
    now tough I cant que with 185 ilvl with 2hand or 2x 1hand

14. Strangely enough I lowered myself to exactly 184 average ilvl and CAN queue for heroics. If I lower myself to 183.7 I can't queue. Weird stuff going on man.

12 Last