1. which realm

Hello everyone,, i used to play wotlk years ago,, now i'm returning to this game after years but *** is sadly dead. so i choose warmane, but i am confused on which realm should i play in?
    it seems that icecrown and frostmourne are overpopulated, if that is the case i only have the option of playing in lordaeron ..
    and also is selling and buying gear allowed in this server? if yes, which realm? since i do not like people paying for gear and characters..
    also (sorry about not following the topic) can i vote for this server? and do i get anything for it?
    thanks in advance, sorry for the grammatical problems..

2. to answer your questions:

you can play any realm, however, Icecrown and Frostmourne are the more popular (higher xp rate) realms, with a queue so if you are not donor you will have to deal with that. Frostmourne is a "seasonal" realm so its characters, after a year, get merged into Icecrown. Both of those realms have some cash shop availability so people can donate and get gear.

Lordaeron has 1x rates on everything and no cash shop (other than for cosmetics like mounts and companion pets), and it also has significantly buffed raid content, while the pvp community tends to be quite dead due to the fact pvp is "merged" with the cash shop realms

you can't "vote" for this server because Warmane has, years ago, decided that china clickbot farm sites aren't worth it. There is a legacy aspect of it now (gained with achievement points) which lets you, on some realms, in effect exchange played time for some starter gear for your new character. You can read more about the point system on this thread: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=309430

3. Lordaron has "significantly buffed raid content" and it is the major thing about the server. I would only recommend to play on Lordaron if you want challenging raiding content, or if you just like to level on a 1x realm.

4. Here's short descriptions I made a while back:

Lordaeron - ×1 experience, professions, gold, honor as it was on official realms. Bosses are tuned to be harder with higher health pools, more damage, shorter enrage timers and there is no ICC buff. In store all you can buy are mounts/pets/cosmetics for coins.
    Icecrown - ×7 experience, ×3 professions, ×1 gold and honor. Bosses are the same as they were on the official realms. In store you can buy a lot of stuff, including high-end gear (Shadowmourne, heroic pieces etc.) for coins and low-end gear for points.
    Blackrock - instant 80 PvP only realm. All PvE disabled, BG/Arena/Duel fest. You can get better gear with rating in different brackets.
    Frostmourne - ×7 experience, ×3 professions, ×1 gold and honor. Realms is seasonal - goes through all patches of WotLK within a span of one year and then it resets with it's characters being transfered to Icecrown. Bosses are tuned to be harder with higher health pools, more damage, shorter enrage timers and there is no ICC buff. In store you can buy high-end gear and low-end gear, with the standard addition of mounts/pets/cosmetics EVERYTHING for coins and it shows up automatically once a sufficiently high number of players gets the items in the game manually.
    PvP is crossrealm. Currently there's 2 tiers - 1 for characters who are at Frostmourne's current progression level with their gear which means if you get any piece of gear higher than Frostmourne's current patch you get put into the 2nd tier. The 2nd tier is exclusively people from Lordaeron+Icecrown+Blackrock ranging from 2.8k gs (with 1 epic from AH) to 6.7k+ gs full BiS players.

Hope this helps you pick the realm.

And to answer your questions, you can manage to sell some gear on Warmane trade - mostly epic BoEs from ICC and such. You need to be a donor to use it though.
    You can buy characters from others but the good ones are very expensive (150+ coins) wand people rarely buy them.
    You can "vote" once a day when you reach 1k unique achievement points (having a same achievement on 2 characters will only count once). For Lordaeron voting is mostly useless because it doesn't have a point shop like Icecrown and Blackrock do but you can use them on weekly lottery for a chance to get a random mount.

5. thank you all, i picked lordaeron, but i might run a pvp character on icc later..
    and is really lordaeron pvp dead??
    is there a plan to separate players from different realms in pvp?
    i will not pay money for this game( i cannot) so is it still recommended that i pick icc for pvp? or would it be dead* ?
    your words worry me, is this a pay to win server??
    also im banned for saying that dead servers name here.. how do i remove it, i can not log in , how ever someone also reported me in game for needing an item nobody needed. but my profile says suspended for advertising so i think the name is the problem here.. what can i do?

6. thank you all, i picked lordaeron, but i might run a pvp character on icc later..
    and is really lordaeron pvp dead??
    Yes as far as Arenas and BGs go. World PvP is alive and well.
    is there a plan to separate players from different realms in pvp?
    Nope.
    i will not pay money for this game( i cannot) so is it still recommended that i pick icc for pvp? or would it be dead* ?
    PvP in general isn't dead since it is cross realm, it's just that people from Lordaeron don't play it because they're at a disadvantage.
    your words worry me, is this a pay to win server??
    No, everything you can get on store you can get in-game - atleast as far as Icecrown, Blackrock and Frostmourne go. There's no coin shop on Lordaeron.
    also im banned for saying that dead servers name here.. how do i remove it, i can not log in , how ever someone also reported me in game for needing an item nobody needed. but my profile says suspended for advertising so i think the name is the problem here.. what can i do?
    Mentioning other server's names is against the rules and is considered advertising as can be read here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=65037
    You can try appealing your ban by sending an e-mail to [email protected] and see if they are willing to lower the duration or lift it.

7. you are a good man sir, thank you
    btw if u had the time , could u explain why lordaeron players have disadvantage in pvp?
    i understood that you can buy endgame gear items in icc but not in lordareon, is that the reason? if yes than i do not understand why should i change my realm to icc for pvp, is it the team combination that will stop me? or is it the fact that it is harder to get items from lordaeron?
    can i transfer gold with a mailbox between 2 realms?
    yes, i sent a mail ... thank you again.

8. i understood that you can buy endgame gear items in icc but not in lordareon, is that the reason?
    That's one of the reasons yes.
    if yes than i do not understand why should i change my realm to icc for pvp, is it the team combination that will stop me
    So you have an easier time getting BiS items for PvPing. A lot of BiS PvP items are actually heroic off-parts which are very difficult to get on Lordaeron.
    can i transfer gold with a mailbox between 2 realms?
    You can't transfer anything between different realms.