1. <Strawberry Delight><70>Twink Guild<Icecrown>

Server<Icecrown>Fresh level 70 Twink(Horde) Guild LFM, 70 or lower to join. Currently 75 members. The aim is to do more dungeons(heroic too) and raiding, all level 70s(no 80s). Although members do tag along with 80 mog runs and stuff, that's fine its your choice, np at all:) So, recently we've done Zula'man and Karazhan. Looking to go even bigger and do 25mans such as Black Temple or Sunwell. Also, PVP and events as well. The Guild Leadership, knowledge of TBC raiding, and experience are all there, no lie or front. Just need more people that are hungry and like/love TBC content for the challenge, fun, or achievements. Not a super hardcore guild, nor do we care about gear score and don't have a huge requirement for raids. Just have knowledge of your class, if not, ask for help. Since we're still in the recruitment phase, we usually do heroics as much as possible and do spontaneous 10 mans from time to time if enough people are online. Like said before, all we need is more people and it's on.

Add me or Whisp me Dabadestbish between 3 to 4 pm(Server Time) For invite. Sometimes I may be on after 4pm or before 3pm but more likely 3 to 4. Have a discord too in the guild information tab.
    Edited: July 22, 2020