1. Frostmourne server - LFG chat?

Is there a LFG channel that we can join where people are looking for pugs? Not talking about the chat you join when entering the city, unless you can join that no matter the region you are in.

Tried searching forums but not seeing anything. In classic we used to have a global lfg channel to help people, anywhere in the world, find groups for pugs.

2. Icecrown has Global channel that you just need to type /joing global to join. I imagine that Frostmourne has one too?

3. i wanted to open a similar topic
    for whatever reason this server just doesn't use the proper channels to chat so you will find support, class and other unrelated chat mixed with lfm/lfg and guild recruitment chat mixed with trade chat and so on, all in global/trade/general channels
    i have never seen this before especially so many years after the game was released

it can be easily fixed by making automated server messages in those channels, advising to transfer lfg chat to the lfg channel, trade chat to trade, support to support, etc but idk if anyone's interested to do it