1. Choosing a PVP Class to Roll

Hey guys,

Playing on Icecrown, currently a Ret Paly but I want to roll a ranged class as well to get some change up in playstyle.

I dislike arena and mostly want to spam BG's and I'm trying to decide between some classes, help me out!

Affliction Lock
    Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid

Would love to hear opinions on these three specs/classes to roll for fun in BG's.

Best,

2. If we are talking about BG:

Balance druid is very nice, wrath spam is very cool, starfire hits like truck and You have great aoe ability with very low cooldown - starfall.

Shadow priest - just dot everyone. They have disperrsion so its nice defense ability aganist meele that hits like truck.

Afii lock - quite similiar, just dot everyone. Pet helps You with absorbs/silences etc, but managing him can be burdensome. Honestly I prefer destro lock - nice big crits every few seconds from chaos bolt and very cool aoe stun shadowfury.

Best way to decide - just log on the Blackrok realm. You can make instant 80 with full relentless gear there. Make druid, lock and shp, play few bgs and it will help You decide for sure.