1. New old player saying a hi!

Hello!

I've been playing for 8 years or so to World of Warcraft (since mids WotLK) in the official servers, but now I have had some money issues and I can no longer afford the subscription. As I think this is gonna be for veeeeery long, I've decided to play WotLK here (my all along favourite expansion!). I've mostly been an RP player, and although I'd like to carry on in RP, I'd also like to play with other players to make dungeons, raids and other contents :D

What about you? I'll see you on Azeroth!

2. Hi there, in what realm and faction r u currently playing?

3. Hey! I'm in Lordaeron Horde, tho I wouldn't mind to move to another server. I've just started and my character isn't a too high level rn.

4. Well I'm in Frostmourne and im currently lvl 30, i think Lordaeron is a great server if u want a blizzlike experience and PVE, im in Frostmourne because I like the concept of a seasonal server so u do all the content, and pvp is fair, because of cross realm in Lordaeron is dead

5. What is a seasonal server? And are you playing Horde or Alliance? If the xp rate there is higher, I might also make a character in Frostmourne! Although I'm enjoying the Blizzlike experience, a faster paced server would be nice too

6. The content releases progressively, (each 3 months I think) right now Ulduar is open and there are 2 phases left, the xp rate is x7 like Icrecrown, Im in Alliance

7. What's your character's name? I'm gonna make a character there so I can greet you when I see you ^^