1. Banned i dont know what for

Hello ive been active 3 months or 2 now on icecrown warmane,i got banned last thing before i was banned was need on item lvl 40 in dungeon...that item was for casters and i played mage no one else wanted so i took it...can some gm unban me i did nothing wrong....name zvezdara

2. I cant sent ticket it say i got IP ban it say my acc got terminated due to suspecious activity...i dis nothing wrong i was on my alt lvl 40mage i have 6.1paladin i wouldent do amything wrong to get me banned i play on icecrown 2months all day every day i swear ...

3. i click that link it opend some window to put my email name and pw in i type it id wants some Server adders idk what is that its bugy i dont know much about pcs and other things...some GM replay to me in inbox...i just want to say i didnt want to ninja loot it it was Cloth head lvl40 i asked shaman in /w if he needs it he say NO...someone reported me,i rly didnt want to get banned for ninja looting lvl40 i didnt ninja loot it tho i NEED it it gives stamina and intelect like my mage need it....I play 2months all day on icecrown i have ret 6.1k i rly rly apologize for that NEED i press it wont happen again please UNBAN me i didnt want to Ninja it or try to ninja it on purpose am sorry...please Unban me Am not so stupid to get Banned for Ninja lvl 40 item when i have Paladin 6K+GS ...didnt Ninja it on purpose Forgive me I learn my lesson wont happen again ill ask next time if someone need it...please forgive it wasnt intentional or ninjig...
    Edited: July 22, 2020

4. go to your gmail, click compose, put [email protected] into the 2 section. put ban appeal as the subject. and then in the body of the email explain your issue. be sure to give them you're account name.

and you didn't get banned for ninja, suspicious activity isn't a ninja ban.