1. Deleting and resetting solo queue team.

Hi,

I wanna ask to moderators and players in general on this servers if u think that deleting and resseting solo queue teams is fair for starter players trying to climb in ladder just to get some better gear? Im asking this because every single arena in solo queue even in low brackets or even in 0 rank there are bis players, for example yesterday I saw 1 bis resto druid with 6.5k gs delteing and reseting his team doing arena against starter players, is that even fair for new playres? there are a lot of bis players doing arenas at low rankings, a lot even with Shadowmourne. I dont think this option is a good idea cause I dont know why but bis players are abusing from this, reseting it just for farming starter players, for what? Im not sure. what do u think about this awful state of the solo queue? Sorry if my english is not the best is not my native language.

2. Resetting team does NOT reset MMR.

So, if that druid had 2.3k rating and around 2.3k MMR -> by resetting team to 0 rating he still maintain his 2.3k MMR (so he does not cause any trouble to players at low rating/mmr)

3. Ok Its good to know that, in the otherhand there is any chance to avoid to play against bis players in low mmr?, I mean I just can reach 1.6k rate even after 300 games, I can understand that sometimes I get bad comps so I lose cause of that, but most of time is just cause I always face bis teams delteing anyone of my team so its just imposible to win against teams like that, we starters players are climbing hard cause we need some better gear that we can buy but I think its unfair playing against bis teams. Btw Im not sure if that druid was 2.3k mmr cause I saw him reseting his team and I faced him like 5 times and we just lost 5 times cause we cant kill a 6.5k gs druid with stgarter gear, and it wasnt the only case, we are playing against bis people a lot of times.

4. Ok Its good to know that, in the otherhand there is any chance to avoid to play against bis players in low mmr?, I mean I just can reach 1.6k rate even after 300 games, I can understand that sometimes I get bad comps so I lose cause of that, but most of time is just cause I always face bis teams delteing anyone of my team so its just imposible to win against teams like that, we starters players are climbing hard cause we need some better gear that we can buy but I think its unfair playing against bis teams. Btw Im not sure if that druid was 2.3k mmr cause I saw him reseting his team and I faced him like 5 times and we just lost 5 times cause we cant kill a 6.5k gs druid with stgarter gear, and it wasnt the only case, we are playing against bis people a lot of times.
    Unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it except avoid queueing when they're online.

5. meh it's mostly icecrown players that are bis and still playing at 1.5k mmr. Just get all the offset from bgs first and you should be fine.

6. maybe there are a lot of Bis players at low mmr because season started recently. So just be patience.

Btw if you have problem to increase your rating via soloq, you can still find a partner for 2vs2.

About that Rdudu, you can check his mmr by looking at his "match history" on Armory website page.
    When you open the "details" of an arena game, you can see his rating and his MMR