1. Actual Naxxramas tuning

Hi! I just wonder how much tuned is this raid on 10 man on Lordaeron.

My guildies and me just run a full guild party to start raiding after 10 of us reach lvl 80. Naxxramas should be one of the most easiest raids to start with low gear, but seems almost impossible.

The lower GS of the raid was 2.8k GS (should be enough to do Naxx 10 tbh) and the 2 most geared of us were at 4.8k GS.
    We started at arachnid quarter, and the first boss (Anub'Rekhan) was almost deleting our 33k HP tank with 2 healers. We manage to take this boss down, but we give up on the second boss (Widow) since the fire was hitting us for 9k before we exit the area, when it should do around 3k, and the frenzy is instantly oneshot on the tank if he doesn't have all his CDs up.

How much tuned is this raid? Is actually doable with FOS / POS / HOR HC and t9 gear or we should just forget about it?

2. Frostmourne has the same tuning as Lordaeron atm, and many people were clearing the full raid with relatiely low gear (average 3.5k), as well as there was some 'leve 80' project from guilds when naxx was even more tuned in the past, and they also managed to easily clear the raid. I suggest to try some different tactics (raid cds etc) an try to play better yourself, it shouldnt be that hard even for fresh level 80s to clear naxx at this point.

3. Hi! I just wonder how much tuned is this raid on 10 man on Lordaeron.

My guildies and me just run a full guild party to start raiding after 10 of us reach lvl 80. Naxxramas should be one of the most easiest raids to start with low gear, but seems almost impossible.

The lower GS of the raid was 2.8k GS (should be enough to do Naxx 10 tbh) and the 2 most geared of us were at 4.8k GS.
    We started at arachnid quarter, and the first boss (Anub'Rekhan) was almost deleting our 33k HP tank with 2 healers. We manage to take this boss down, but we give up on the second boss (Widow) since the fire was hitting us for 9k before we exit the area, when it should do around 3k, and the frenzy is instantly oneshot on the tank if he doesn't have all his CDs up.

How much tuned is this raid? Is actually doable with FOS / POS / HOR HC and t9 gear or we should just forget about it?
    LOL. Doable with fos/pos/hor and t9. You sure are a funny guy :D. Naxx now is nothing in comparison with what it was when Lordaeron first launched and as stated above people are clearing it just fine with 3.5k gs. Read the tactics of the bosses, that's a you problem if you can't clear it, not an overtuning thing.
    2.8k is not enough for a raid my dude, that's barely having any gear at all. Also people who do raids on Frostmourne have their gear enchanted and gemmed, as should all of you, which I doubt because who the hell enchants and gems 2.8k gs gear- if you want to do it "as intented" at least gem/ench with the lower lvl ones which are cheap, it adds up.
    Nax is a raid, not a rdf hc, so prepare a bit for it and read on it, otherwise you're going to die-especially on harder bosses-. And yes, it is a breeze with fos/pos/hor which are higher value than ULDUAR gear...which is a tier above nax, but you have to know the tactics for the bosses, each of them has 1-2 tricks, nothing special
    Edited: July 25, 2020