1. CW flying skill not visible in store

I want to try selling a few of my alts. The big selling point is that they are only level 68 but have used the BoA tome to learn Cold Weather Flying. In the store, you can see the levels of riding skill the character has obtained, as well as the corresponding achievement, but since CW flying has no achievement associated with it, there is no way for prospective buyers to confirm that the character has CW flying before purchasing. I guess people assume that if you are selling an 80 that character has it, and if under 80 he doesn't. Leveling from 68-80 is much easier if you can fly, and my key selling point.

2. Sorry, but selling a lvl 68-79 lvl character would be a miracle anyway, so adding this option would literally have 0 impact
    Edited: July 23, 2020

3. Advertise it in-game and it'll sell.

4. Minimal price is still 30 coins. Why should someone buy 68 lvl char with cw, when for 30 coins You can have 80 lvl + several boes (including 264ilvl), 2 good proffesions, cool mount, fast ridding and some achievs like bane or light of dawn etc?

5. Minimal price is still 30 coins. Why should someone buy 68 lvl char with cw, when for 30 coins You can have 80 lvl + several boes (including 264ilvl), 2 good proffesions, cool mount, fast ridding and some achievs like bane or light of dawn etc?
    Maybe he's referring to Lordaeron, where that could be sold with flying @ lvl 68!
    Not every post relates to Icecrown.

6. Maybe he's referring to Lordaeron, where that could be sold with flying @ lvl 68!
    Not every post relates to Icecrown.
    Oh, I literally forgot about Lord, seems like 95% of posts on forum concerns icecrown ^_^