1. Affliction Warlock BiS - Frostmourne

I've been getting pretty frustrated lately, with all the crit cloth gear dropping in Ulduar as well as tier pieces having a lot of Crit. I am left here to try and figure out what could my BiS be possibly be. Been looking at a lot of armories and I just cannot seem to pinpoint. Does anyone have any sort of BiS list for affliction locks for ulduar? I have a hunch that most BiS items wont even come out of ulduar.

2. It gets pretty obvious, as soon as you drop the approach of 'affi lock needs all of haste, spirit/crit is bad' . Get addon called atlasloot; it is a great help in browsing loot and creating lists. Afterall, t8 bis is all from ulduar (save from illustration), thats not that much of content to browse.

Head: razorscale 25
    neck: FL25hm
    shoulder: t8.5
    back: IC25hm
    chest: t8.5/Kologarn
    wrist:XT25hm
    hands: Algalon25
    wwaist: craft/Algalon25
    legs: freya25hm/t8.5
    boots: Yogg25hm
    rings: Alg10+Mimiron25hm
    trinks: IoDS+flare
    wand: freya10
    MHOH: alg25/mimiron25hm+Alg25

3. Hi mate,

Appreciate the assistance. No 4set on the list? I am assuming not worth going for?

4. 5% on Sbolt from 4 piece isn't worth as much as the hard mode pieces, combined with the fact you don't use shadow bolt for a quarter of a fight (drain soul). Only spec that benefits from 4piece more would be destro.