Hello everyone,

I would like to suggest a change in our current Emblem of frost farm event that happens at end of the year on Lordareon realm.
People have been complaining for so long that it's kinda unfair for players to get a full t10 by farming one day in that event. It feels like these events should only provide us with items that do not give us an advantage in the game, like what's already been done with companions and some other fun/toy items.

What if we instead of providing EOF during the farm, we extend the numbers of fun/cosmetic/mount items in these events? I mean, there are a bunch of non obtainable items(like card game items) that would be way more interesting that EOF, and I am sure both low geared players and high geared players would enjoy just as much.

We could even vote on the items we would like to be added as possible rewards to these events. Because in my opinion, whenever this event happens, Lordareon no longer has the feel of a challenging-blizzlike server

I would like to hear other suggestions regarding that, and also you guys opinions about our current end of the year event.

Thank you.