1. Cheap Desktop PC Recommendations?

Hi all,

I want to come back to playing WoW and maybe even League of Legends but I need to buy a PC first.

I'm in the UK and there is so much choice!! I want to spend less than 300 GBP / 320 EUR. Any recommendations? I see refurbished Desktop PC sets on amazon for like 150 GBP but I'm not sure if they're good and the screens seem terrible.

Thanks a lot.

tl;dr looking for cheap desktop pc and monitor under 320 eur for gaming and watching movies etc.

2. 320 euros for pc + screen? impossible

Only garbage or old thing at this price.

3. I'm in the UK and there is so much choice!! I want to spend less than 300 GBP / 320 EUR. Any recommendations? I see refurbished Desktop PC sets on amazon for like 150 GBP but I'm not sure if they're good and the screens seem terrible.
    Checked out some of those Amazon's refurbished PC's. Seems decent and I don't think you'll be getting any better deals. Range of 19" - 22" screens.
    There are few monitors around 100GBP

PC set
    Monitor

Buying any refurbished electronics comes with their own risks. I normally advice against buying refurbished, taking your budget under consideration, it may be the only option. How keen are you on getting a desktop? 14" laptops around 250 GBP, and this wouldn't be too bad?

4. https://imgur.com/PAheMyq I play on a Intel Pentium G4560 with it's integrated GPU with these settings. Got 2x8 2400mhz DDR4 Ram on a cheap MB. Raiding/BGs/Arenas/RDFs can't bring me to below 60 even in the most intense AoE fights. Can't complain, even more so after I switched from R5 1600 + GTX 1070 back to my Intel CPU. League in S9 used to get me to around 140-150 FPS on ARAM in teamfights, however they did something to the game and now I can barely manage 60 stable. However with a cheap GPU like a 1050/1050ti or hell even RX470/80 - 570/80 you should be golden if those 2 games are the ones you play the most. Any single player game works without stutter on the little Intel beast, but sadly newer MP games will break your nerves from stuttering
    Edited: July 27, 2020

5. You can build great wotlk pc for less than 20 euros. Take few free parts and build up. My potato is worth now ~600€ and its totally build from scrab. 0 € put in. Only free parts that come and ppl want to give. Wotlk doesnt need much to run smooth.

6. Hi all,

I want to come back to playing WoW and maybe even League of Legends but I need to buy a PC first.

I'm in the UK and there is so much choice!! I want to spend less than 300 GBP / 320 EUR. Any recommendations? I see refurbished Desktop PC sets on amazon for like 150 GBP but I'm not sure if they're good and the screens seem terrible.

Thanks a lot.

tl;dr looking for cheap desktop pc and monitor under 320 eur for gaming and watching movies etc.
    Have a look at Facebook marketplace honestly. I bought a 2nd hand bearly used PC up here in Newcastle for 300, with a 6th gen i5, GTX 1050 TI and 16GB RAM. You'd likely be cheaper than building one. Specs like that I can run retail with good settings and league on high with 100+ fps.

7. I would suggest you to check with your local market, you will definitely find what you're looking for. Also HP desktop Pcs are good, you can check them too. Also you should check some online reviews by searching your query on Google.

definitely you will find so many options.

8. I actually have an addiction to watching Linus Tech Tips build a good gaming rig with the cheapest parts

If you're quite handy, you should build one yourself. Don't be intimidated, you'll only need a screwdriver. Promise

9. This thread has been dead for some time, guys.

10. This thread has been dead for some time, guys.
    Seems like someone should moderate it... ahem!

Spoiler: Show
    welcome back! ;)

11. Seems like someone should moderate it... ahem!

Spoiler: Show
    welcome back! ;)
    I don't know if you noticed, but I'm not staff.

12. I don't know if you noticed, but I'm not staff.
    Just now I did, well glad to have you back in the community anyways!